Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the Elite Fitness Women's Forum START HERE

I'm new to the forum...My stats are:

51 yr old female
128 pounds
5'2'
11% bodyfat
Train 3 days on 1 off...so 6x wk

Used to compete approximately 18 years ago. I just workout now to stay in shape and beat age if possible. It's simply really a lifestyle for me but I'm always interested in new information, opinions, and recommendations.

I've been on hgh through an anti aging clinic for a couple of years.

I just started Anavar 5mg yesterday which is my first cycle on this product. Was wondering if any of you have experienced Restless Legs at night. Interrupted my sleep tremendously. Thank you guys in advance for any/all posts in reference to this.

I was wondering if anyone can give me feedback as to pro's and con's of Decca??:evil: I would like to know the female perspective..every guy I talk to tells me not to worry about side effects..I want to run a small amt..50mg every 7 to 10 days..trying to find out the half life of Decca as well, and again I get conflicting stories..so any help would be great! Thanks

I was wondering if anyone can give me feedback as to pro's and con's of Decca??:evil: I would like to know the female perspective..every guy I talk to tells me not to worry about side effects..I want to run a small amt..50mg every 7 to 10 days..trying to find out the half life of Decca as well, and again I get conflicting stories..so any help would be great! Thanks

Guys can be idiots because they don't have to deal with the same sides we do. I can't really help you with Decca as I haven't run it. Have you used other things? I'm curious why decca?

Hi!
I'm new here. :)
My name is Ari. I'm a Massage Therapist and Yoga Instructor.
I'm 34
5' 6"
147lbs
Not sure about BF
I am hypothyroid so losing the fat is proving to be VERY difficult.
I have Graves Disease. My thyroid was ablated using Radioactive Iodine in March of 2009. Some say that once you get your thyroid ablated, you're considered just hypo. Some say you're still classified as having Graves. I've always been very active and in shape until I got sick. After which I delved into a perpetual downward spiral. Gaining 30lbs in a matter of 6 months. Then hopeless and lazy for a few years.
I take levothyroxine and right now, my levels are "optimal." According to lab values.

I have a trainer and lift 4 days per week
M-W-F. No cardio on lift days.
HIIT/Insanity the other 3. T-Th-Sa in an effort to lose the stubborn fat that just seems to want to hang on.
Abs about every other day.

Diet is on point. Sitting at about 40p/30c/20f
About 1400 to 1500 cals per day. I do have difficulty eating as soon as I wake up. I've never been a breakfast eater. I'm at the gym by 9 or into my cardio by 8. Fasted cardio. Sometimes I just can't eat before I get to the gym. Other times I manage a protein shake or nature valley protein granola bar. (10g)

A typical day for me is:
Meal 1
3/4c egg whites. 1/2c oatmeal
Meal 2 (post workout)
Protein shake (100%egg 25g p)
Meal 3
Greek yogurt w/ 1/4c almonds and 1/4c blueberries
Meal 4
4oz chk, 1/2c brown rice, 1c veggies (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower)
Meal 5
Apple and 1/4c almonds
Meal 6
4oz chk or lean beef, sweet pot, veggies

Sometimes I'll have turkey cutlets or turkey burger.
Chicken gets old all the time. But you guys know that.

I take a multi, CLA, and a thermo and water pill. Glucosamine/MSM. Calcium w/D3.

Since starting with my trainer, I've lost 10lbs in 4 weeks. I've gained inches in places. All good. And I've lost inches. My big trouble areas are inner thighs and around my belly button. Also, around my armpits in the front and back. Yuck! I just have this fat layer all over.
There's a lot of nice muscle under there. It's just under there.

Cardio is my nemesis. I'm an ex smoker. But I still get it in.

I think I've answered all of the starting questions for info.

My husband suggested and I'm considering a cycle of Anavar. And I wanted to get some thoughts and opinions.

Last edited:
I am taking 11 OXO , 6 a day. How many weeks before I see a difference in my leanness? I do hot yoga 90 minutes , in a room that's 105 degrees and it's intense holding of contracted muscles for up to a minute. I do this 7 days a week. I run an hour or more twice a week and do weights at the gym once a week.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Ladies, your best bet is to start a new thread and then people can answer everything specifically to you.

Welcome to EF :)

Hi I'm new... 130lbs 5'3 24%bf still working off baby weight... I am running anavar, cjc 1295 ipamorelin... I need any and all advice

Hii I'm new I'm 5'7, 158lbs, 20yrs. I want to gain muscle. And i have 2 rest days a week. I eat a lot, but i eat healthy. Looking to drop my bf% from 21% to 16%, and gain about 10lbs of LBM. Im open to suggestions and chatting!

Hi !
Yep new here too. Nice to meet you all !
I'm 5'6, 156lbs.. And 22yrs.
I have a very muscular structure, that's what saves me because i'm around 21% bf !
I workout 'for real'( always trying) for a years and half... But active since kid, (at 16 i hit the gym)
My goal would definitely be brun fat! Maybe go to a 18-17%, no thoughts in competing ( what you guys think of this goal?)

Now the help me part!
For dieting i want to try the one in post 3, but maybe a little bit less eggs in the morning (keep around 6-7 eggs white), and primary chicken and whey for protein, brown rice or tapioca, green veggie and olive oil, sincerely that's almost all i can have access to. (Can maybe make small chances! Please help!!)
Keeping a 40%p 30%c 30%f weekdays, and probably 40%p 20%c and 40%f on weekends

Annnd help me party #2 my training program.

I wake up 6am, breakfast!
Annd go to work (basic computer job, reads e-books of interests, excel, e-mails, sometimes some forums) !
Around 11am go to the gym (at workplace) and do some slow steady cardio, if not working out at 8pm, maybe some hiit and shower!)
12:30pm lunch (the biggest meal have to be this one, breakfast and pre-workout.)

By 3pm another meal ( still in college by the way!)
6pm pre workout meal !
7:30pm workout! - now for my training program, i was thinking of trying the "Jen Rankin's cutting program" by fitness 360, in bodybuilding.com...
( And PLEASE help on that ! If it's too little, too much, i will try to post the link in a edit. But is VERY easy to find, and beautifully explained )
And post workout and last meal, whey shake with water, ice and probably a banana! :) that's around 10pm, then shower and bed!!!! Zzzz xD

Please help me girls! I have read a lot! But never really asked for help!
Feel free to private message me! Or anything! Would like some friends ;)

Hello... just signed up! I'm 31, 5'7", 160 lbs... not sure of bf % right now. Need to get it done again. I've been at it since July 2014 but have recently started getting a lot more serious about lifting. I'm eating clean again (did it for a while and fell off the wagon around the holidays), 6x/week at the gym, all lifting followed by running 1 mile on the treadmill except on leg day. Also going to start adding another mile of running outside each day, so it will be 1 mile in the morning and 1 mile in the evening. Not concerned with my weight at all as I am 20 lbs heavier than I was before I had my son (3.5 years ago) and I wear a smaller size than I did before I was pregnant. I need to cut some body fat.. mostly around my hips and thighs. Never had the belly fat issue that some women have.

Hoping I can find some good advice on here!

Top Bottom