Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my gf wants hgh

kiwee

Banned
she uses botox and wants to try hgh, cause of the overall health benefits and better skin you get from it, so she doesnt have to use botox anymore....thoughts?

Hmm.. I have to confess, this is one of the things that makes HGH appealing to me. Bump for experiences and input.

p.s.- Not saying I'm a woman, but who doesn't want better/younger looking skin?

Good stuff!
I've been using it for a while moderate dosages on gainers and low to maintain. My body has definitely changed in the years I've been using it.
It's a go in my book

HGH does wonders for your skin. It takes a minimum of six months, but in practice you're looking at more like one to one and a half years before you see bigtime results.

You'll notice thicker, firmer skin that is far more scratch and bruise-resistant. HGH thickens and strengthens connective tissues in general which includes the tissue under your skin.

Edit: How old is she? I'd say 30+ would see benefits, but 40+ would see massive benefits.

My wife tried it for 6 plus months fat loss, nicer skin all that stuff was there. One problem is it really messes with their cycle

she uses botox and wants to try hgh, cause of the overall health benefits and better skin you get from it, so she doesnt have to use botox anymore....thoughts?

Kiwee - my wife, who is 40, has used gh for about a year. She definitely has the thicker, tighter skin that was discussed. And what wrinkles she had did virtually disappear with the tighter skin benefit of gh.

It makes you feel great too. You can party like a rock-star and the next day you have virtually no hangover... kinda like when you were 20 something.

I dont know if it will eliminate her "desire" to get botox. Of the women Ive talked to that get botox, it seems to be somewhat addicting for them. Not so much about the botox but going thru the process.

The thing to be cautious about with gh is that, as with any gear, it isnt "the more the better". Women are very sensitive to getting a squared jaw and distended stomach. You can probably pick out the women on gh in your gym. They are the ones that are really lean looking, yet they seem to have a little stomach on them. The gh is causing that.

The problem is that these sides can occur over a long period of time so it is hard to see them coming.

So to me it seems best to start with a smaller dosage. In my experience .5 IU a day is enough for a woman.

Be sure to watch her for water bloat too. Again this is hard to notice. We didnt really notice it until my wife went off the gh and we saw her become more vascular because she wasnt retaining as much water.

The two biggest confidence boosters a woman can have are 1. breast implants (go big) and 2. hgh to make them feel good and look great.

There is a hgh forum on this site too. Take a look there for other recommendations.

Wow, that is a great post I wonder if i can get my gf to try gh. All I know about woman and gh is no more than 2IU's per day.

This type of learning on HGH is why I am here. Thanks! I've got some on order and can't wait to get started. If I can drop the Botox - that would more than pay for my HGH. BTW - I am 50, have lost 75 lbs in the past 2 years and have some skin looseness which I why I started investigating HGH to start with.

Regards,
Kate

This type of learning on HGH is why I am here. Thanks! I've got some on order and can't wait to get started. If I can drop the Botox - that would more than pay for my HGH. BTW - I am 50, have lost 75 lbs in the past 2 years and have some skin looseness which I why I started investigating HGH to start with.

Regards,
Kate

GH for a 50 year old is money in the bank. It's hard to imagine not being thrilled with the results you should get, even if you are well-preserved thus far without it.

Top Bottom