Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increase var dose?

Ok, after 2 days at the increased var dose, 15mg, I reverted back to 10mg because I found myself really edgy – like way over the top aggressive and irritable. And my throat felt thicker/narrower inside (hard to explain but I think you'll know what I mean, especially women who've done var cycles). I assume this is an early virilization sign that may turn into a deeper voice?

Both symptoms went away when I went back to 10mg.

Could I try again and potentially adapt at 15mg, or are these signs too risky?

I think you will do well at a lower dosage, (10mg) personally i would stay at that dosage no need in playing with the devil.

Hey girl...I don't blame ya for dropping it back to 10. Good for you for listening to your body.

You could jack that gw up to 20. The "ideal" cycle they use is 20/Ed for 12 weeks. Suggestion is the second half of the cycle is where you'll see more fat loss. I would take all 20 in one shot about 45 mins before training when I've used it. We're in the same country I think. I have some extra I could send ya. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suggest you replace your protein shakes with whole food. The whole food will cause thermogenesis...it stokes your metabolism because it is harder to digest than a liquid protein shake and your metabolism works harder and burns more cals. Started out with 10mg for a while and got absolutely nothing out of it. At 20mg strength went up but she also got bloated so she quit. Anavar (var) isn't suppose to cause water retention but unfortunately it does in a lot of females. In my opinion, it isn't all its cracked up to be.

Top Bottom