Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help design my cycle!

bigchick82

I need help designing my cycle for Physique contest prep....can anyone help me! Im 6 weeks into a prop cycle....what comes next. Contest is in june...thought of bridging with var...then back to prop. Where can I find someone educated to help me :)

Most of the women who have used that type of stuff aren't around anymore. How long are you running prop for? First cycle? It gets a little more tricky in terms of timing with prep. Some of what you need to consider is what are your sides? Are you bulking now? Are you super bloated? It would be good to keep track of all of that type of stuff because you'll need to consider it going on to the stage.

Yea I'm bulking now..start contest prep in 3 weeks. Was gna switch to var and masteron thru prep. What are your thoughts on this. I've been having bleeding trouble the last week. Continuous spotting for two weeks. Is this common for women who use AAS?

Sent from my SCH-R970X using EliteFitness

And no this isn't my first cycle...my 3rd...As far as sides...yes I'm bloated. But as I said it's off season so I expected that much. And will switch to far soon.

I know this is a few weeks old, but I was suggested to run masteron with var. I have never run it so am a bit apprehensive.
I have a high propensity for sides so I tend to only run mild AAS to break a plateau, have been doing so for about 8 years now. Most things bloat me but I have had very good fat loss with 20mg var/daily, and also 100mg primo/weekly but NOT together. I'm now running 20mg var ED with 30mg primo weekly just to see how it goes. So far, so good, but I have zero issues stopping if the sides get to be too much.
At 100mg/wk primo got in my voice around week 8 or 9, but is still my overall favorite for keepable gains and low sides.
If you do go with that cycle I would like to hear your experience!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Right now I have decided to run 12.5 var and nolva for the first few weeks of contest prep. In the following weeks I will continue to increase my var and add masteron. I missed my period this month and have been cramping like crazy...have you had period issues or cramps? I feel like it's got a be from the nolvadex. I been using it for 3 weeks at 20 mg a day.

I would have saved the nolva till the end and see if you needed it. That stuff is pretty harsh. Are you running prop and var?? How much do you need to lose for stage ready?

I would have saved the nolva till the end and see if you needed it. That stuff is pretty harsh. Are you running prop and var?? How much do you need to lose for stage ready?

This
Nolva, if you INSIST on running it should only be ran for 4 weeks, max

Bigchick, I PM'd you back. Honestly I put on a ton of mass with primo only. Now running the stack I mentioned above and am gettin lean fast, is your diet on point? What kind of cardio are you doing? Just seems a bit extreme for first show as lower levels of milder stuff might not work for you again unless you take a looooooong break.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom