Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Advice

BJJ _girl

Hi. Looking for some advice re cutting. I was about to start a cycle of anavar but, after doing some research, I'm worried that it's actually winstrol. Thinking maybe I will try a steroid free cut first.

I'm 5ft 5ins, 126lbs at 18%bf.

Ideally I'd like to cut down to about 15% but I'd also like to gain some lean muscle too.

Thinking of maybe upping the omega3 and kre-alkaline and adding in a fat burner.

I already eat really clean so I'm not really sure where to go from here. Maybe someone can help me :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I will look at Clen some more. I don't think I should touch T3 as thyroid problems run in my family - might be playing with fire.

Diet wise... I'm completely dairy free as I'm highly allergic.

Meal 1 is 1 scoop of oats, unsweetened almond milk and 1 tablespoon of hemp protein

Meal 2 is 100g lean protein and steamed green veg

Meal 3 is 200g lean protein and 1 avocado

Meal 4 is 15 almonds and 2 eggs

Meal 5 is 150g oily fish and green veg.

I take kre-alkaline twice a day (before and after training).
Also calcium/zinc/selenium.
Glucosamine/chrondritin.
Omega3.
Herbal oestrogen blockers.
Tons of black coffee and green tea.
I take an amino mix in my water during training.

I'd stay away from the clen/ T3 too. Good choice.

Any idea what your calorie count is? From a glance, it looks pretty low and pretty low carb but maybe that's the idea? lol

I'd stay away from the clen/ T3 too. Good choice.

Any idea what your calorie count is? From a glance, it looks pretty low and pretty low carb but maybe that's the idea? lol

I changed it slightly from yesterday and started the anavar but at a low dose. It comes out at about 1250kcal - bodyweight x 10. Also I'm pretty carb sensitive. I tend to carb backload so if I do eat any other carbs it would be sweet potato after my last workout of the day.

Meal 1 - 2 eggs. Shake of 20g oats, 200ml unsweetened almond milk and hemp protein. 2.5mg Anavar. Fish oil caps. Calcium/magnesium/zinc caps.

Meal 2 - 150g lean protein with green veg. CLA caps.

Meal 3 - 150g lean protein with 1 avocado.

Meal 4 - 10 almonds. 2.5mg Anavar.

Pre-workout drink

Workout with BCAAs

Meal 5 - 150g oily fish with green veg. Creatine

Top Bottom