Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar withdrawal

jhnsnjy

My girlfriend has been taking Anavar 10 mg for 11 weeks. When she tries to stop it she littlerally goes crazy. Feels suicidal, aggressive, can not think straight, hates every one. Started on an SSRI but still gets the same feelings. Have done some research, everyone always says Anavar is so easy. We can not seem to find others who have had this experience. On the Anavar she feels great.

It's the long cycle and the hormones. How old is she?

I always feel like a superhero on cycle but have a hell of a time coming off. What she needs to do is slowly cut back. I don't usually suggest that but someone with those types of issues, it's probably a good idea. I'd do a week or two at 5 mgs/ day and another week or two at 2.5. When you do the extended cycles, it can really mess you up and she'll likely be looking at a good 2-3 months before she feels "normal" again.

For what it's worth, she may just have one of those brains/ bodies that doesn't cope well with the transition. I'm exactly like that and the older I get, the more I realize it's just not worth the suicidal depression and rage I feel coming off (any male hormone).

She is 27. They seem to just crumble when trying to break them in half. Hopefully when she is finished she will never do this again. Agree that everyone is made differently.

It's the long cycle and the hormones. How old is she?

I always feel like a superhero on cycle but have a hell of a time coming off. What she needs to do is slowly cut back. I don't usually suggest that but someone with those types of issues, it's probably a good idea. I'd do a week or two at 5 mgs/ day and another week or two at 2.5. When you do the extended cycles, it can really mess you up and she'll likely be looking at a good 2-3 months before she feels "normal" again.

For what it's worth, she may just have one of those brains/ bodies that doesn't cope well with the transition. I'm exactly like that and the older I get, the more I realize it's just not worth the suicidal depression and rage I feel coming off (any male hormone).

Exactly. 11 weeks was far too long for her to run it for a 1st time too.

When you say she started an SSRI was this through a doctor or did you self prescribe... I hope it was through a doctor. How long has she been on the SSRI... that will take a long time to build up in her system.

Avar is one of the easiest aas for women but don't think it can't cause issues. As mentioned above some women simply can't take any male hormone. It's probably best she stays away from hormones in the future.

Top Bottom