Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what bench shirt to start with??????

bigpimpin69

im pretty new to powerlifting i have been lifting raw for a little over a year but didnt start powerlifting until about four months ago. i compete in usapl and i need to know wht poly shirt to recommend.
i bench 245 paused i have a big arch and a very wide grip(index finger on the rings) my shoulders are also much stronger than my tris. im just looking for a good shirt to introduce me into geared lifting.
i was lookin at the inzer hphd or ehphd or the rage to be my first shirt?
anyone got any advice or personal experience with these shirts or recommendations?

I reccomend the titan fury as a starter and then the katana. Titan single ply are the best single ply in my opinion. For multi I like the metal ace and inzer sdp.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

The inzer single might seem like a lot at first but trust me it doesnt stand up to a super katana. The ragex isnt a bad shirt either, but it was always a good 30lbs behind my katana.

use code TEAM1001 for discount on rstransaderm and phytoserms at ruthlessupplements.com or ntbm.

NTBM REP

thanks a lot! ill take the advice when i decide to get a higher end shirt:) but i just benched in my inzer hphd and damn u cant be a pussy using this it bites your armpits i got blood blisters and bruises under my arm! but i just did 250 for 3 easy as shit! the pop is so good i dont get why people say the hphd is such a shit shirt it has an extreamly durable neck seam too! when i jack the shirt a little its kinda hard to touch with 250 i gotta pull it down but im hoping to bench between 275 and 285, 40 pounds out of first use i think this shirt is a phenominal starter shirt. i havent used any other shirt but this shirt is amazing for 80$!!!! very tight though and i have a long torso so my belly shows littleXD but thats alright.
this shirt should be the go to shirt for anyone wanting to start single ply lifting its kinda hard to put on so make sure you got someone to help you and the z suit added 40 pound to my squat to outta the first use! the inzer z suit and the inzer hphd blast shirt are terrific starter single ply gear i got alot more out of them then people say. inzer has giving me nothing more than the best, i love inzer! everything was delivered on time when they were supose to! as i get better in my lifts i may try a katana though, ive heard nothing but good bout that shirt. same with the rage x!

thanks a lot! ill take the advice when i decide to get a higher end shirt:) but i just benched in my inzer hphd and damn u cant be a pussy using this it bites your armpits i got blood blisters and bruises under my arm! but i just did 250 for 3 easy as shit! the pop is so good i dont get why people say the hphd is such a shit shirt it has an extreamly durable neck seam too! when i jack the shirt a little its kinda hard to touch with 250 i gotta pull it down but im hoping to bench between 275 and 285, 40 pounds out of first use i think this shirt is a phenominal starter shirt. i havent used any other shirt but this shirt is amazing for 80$!!!! very tight though and i have a long torso so my belly shows littleXD but thats alright.
this shirt should be the go to shirt for anyone wanting to start single ply lifting its kinda hard to put on so make sure you got someone to help you and the z suit added 40 pound to my squat to outta the first use! the inzer z suit and the inzer hphd blast shirt are terrific starter single ply gear i got alot more out of them then people say. inzer has giving me nothing more than the best, i love inzer! everything was delivered on time when they were supose to! as i get better in my lifts i may try a katana though, ive heard nothing but good bout that shirt. same with the rage x!

Well thats good you liked it and the pain is normal. Just wait until you try an aggressive shirt and your arms get tattoed. I have had bruises last for weeks from multiply shirts. The most important thing about geared benching is technique. As you become efficient in the shirt you will become stronger in it. The only downside is your raw bench wont improve at all from it so make sure you still work on that. Goodluck. And dont forget to feed the machine with lots of whole foods.

NTBM REP

Blast shirts suck, they are hard to get into and they pinch the hell out of your arms and pecs. I would recommend Inzer rage or rage X single ply. Or a Titan Fury or F6, all of these can be purchased with stretchy backs and are relatively easy to touch in.

Top Bottom