Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pull-up/ Chin-up bar pressure attachment system?

I think 100 kg is fine... at least for now lol :mix:

I just don´t want to screw up my wall nor occupy too much space with equipment (have not got much)

It looks like one of the old doorway chinup bars that function similar to shower curtain rods. As you unscrew both ends of the bar, it elongates, and eventually you will be able to secure it between the sides of your doorway to where it is able to hold you while you do your chins. I wouldn't reccomend it-- I mean, if it slips in the middle of a rep, you will break your face, teeth, or other bodypart with little effort.

yes, they can be dangerous. i was doing a weighted pull up with 60 pds (i weighed around 200 at the time). the screws came out of the wall and i fell to the ground. even though i had the floor padded, the knees still hurt. the worst part was the dumbell smashing into the sac. buy a power rack with a chin attachment.

As you unscrew both ends of the bar, it elongates, and eventually you will be able to secure it between the sides of your doorway to where it is able to hold you while you do your chins.

Yep, I know that is the way it works... but I can´t imagine it being very secure on the wall just by doing that? :confused:

Also, if I don´t go over the 100 kg threshold I might be ok???

thanx for the advice though :)

Top Bottom