Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possibly the best upper body warm up ever!!!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
I've been doing this before my upper body days and on some off days. This has really helped my shoulders tremendously and I recommend every one here that is serious about getting bigger, stronger, and staying pain free to watch this.

Thank you for this thread!! I have severe shoulder problems right now. To the point where I almost cant workout. I will definitely give this a try. The last part looks very hard to do!! I have a very hard time squatting because I can hardly grab the bar, even at the furthest point out where the plates touch. If this works for me I will be the happiest mofo on the planet! I have been dreading surgery or cortizone shots. I will give it a try and see what happens. Maybe I could even hit the gym without taking a painkiller, lol.

Nice post! The hand to the ground was really easy, but I could barely get the last one without using a band! lol

damn bro thanks for that information my shoulders kill me this look like it will help out a ton! thank you!

Top Bottom