Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needsize's Ab Routine?

GOHVYORGOHME

A couple questions:

First, with needsizes ab routine: Do you sit on a decline bench and hold a weight against your chest, then lower back halfway and hold for 5secs? I did this with a 25lb plate for 5 sets of 5 and felt it in my hipflexors as much as I felt it in my abs? Should this be the case? I have decent strength in my flexors so I am not sure if this is just the nature of the movement or what? Also, these sets weren't very hard at all. I will add some more weight today and see if this is any better.

that is the correct way to do it? How steep was the incline, it needs to be as steep as you can get it, I raise the incline as far as it'll go, then put plates under it to make it higher. I do feel it in the hips somewhat, but much more so in the abs

Try holding the weight behind your head rather than on your chest. Moving the weight out away from the axis of rotation will require much more torque to lift.

needsize said:
that is the correct way to do it? How steep was the incline, it needs to be as steep as you can get it, I raise the incline as far as it'll go, then put plates under it to make it higher. I do feel it in the hips somewhat, but much more so in the abs

Yea, I was doing it about 50% incline instead of very steep. I used a 35lb plate today and it felt better in the abs today. By the end I was starting to shake abit. BTW, how often do you do these. Is 3-4 times/week overkill?

Top Bottom