Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does AB Tronic work ???

Purell

High End Bro
Platinum
I have some friends who have been using it and swear by it. Does it really help you get better abs ???

AB Tronic? Is that one of them just 3 minutes a day ab thingies? I'm much more a fan of putting a 25lb plate behind my head and just doing crunches... :)

Honestly, the hardest ab exercise I've ever done is the hanging knee raise... but not like I see EVERYBODY doing them in the gym... the kind where your ass comes off the back of the seat and your ROM on the down side doesn't go lower than your knees level... :)

I think BFold did a laying down version of this same exercise... same deal... great works.

C-ditty

ab tronic? the thing that sends an electric pulse into yer abs to make em flex? sure it flexes yer abs, but it wouldnt make em grow or get tighter cuz there no resistance in the "workout." you need resistance to build muscle.

I believe I remember hearing there was a lawsuit against the "abtronic" and all the other "ab zapper" devices for mis-advertisment or something like that. Basically, they were going to court for selling something that didn't do what they claimed it did.

Wish I had the link or more details about it. Bottom line, they don't do what they claim to do.

Joker

I recently saw a news report on how those devices don't work.
They said that the current wasn't strong enough to give your abs a good workout. It's supposed to work like the machine that a physical therapist uses, but it's just too weak. When they attached that machine to someone's abs, it pulsed so hard that it made the guy's entire body actually shoot up in a forced crunch. I actually had that hooked up to my quad when I was rehabbing my knee a few years back, and I sure as hell wouldn't want it attached to my abs lol
John

Top Bottom