Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best way to increase chest size

rao740

I want to get a bigger, better chest work out but i go up in strength but no size how and what can I do to make them grow :mix:

1. superset
2. focus on incline more than flat
3. flyes

rao740 said:
I want to get a bigger, better chest work out but i go up in strength but no size how and what can I do to make them grow :mix:

i've had the same problem.. and actually my chest has always been the weakest part on my body. This is what works for me.. and might not you but here goes:

When i become stagnant, i work my chest 3 or even 4 times a week for 1 week. Only doing Flyes and cable crossovers. Higher reps also, @ a scheme of 12,10,8,6,4 and then after one week go back to HEAVY lifting once or twice a week. That seems to shock my chest back into growth.

Hope everything works out for ya.

i have been alternating dumbells on incline and flat as well as flys but with reg bench on both but nothing really shocks them i mean they get sore but i mean i want them to hurt and grow so supersets maybe the best way? weight wise should I start heavy and end light on the supersets or what suggestions do u guys have?

I would say light then heavy. If your strength is there, but there is no size; try HST. Contrary to what most people say, I have noticed strength gains already on my first cycle. It does build strength, just not completly optimumly. So if you wanted to put on some size, just do one HST cycle. Then you could work on your strength with another workout after the HST. Maybe you will enjoy HST so much that you will keep with it.

I really hoped this helps.
CwC

jubei said:
1. superset
2. focus on incline more than flat
3. flyes
That's what I'm doing now. Seems that flat just doesnt do it for me. So now I'm all out on incline and flyes. And some smith machines for decline.

Here is what worked for me.
I do 3x8 heavy weight which you can barely get 8 reps for.
Then 1 set of 6 with the same concept, then do a drop set.

i am eating like a slobb i work in a restaurant and all i do is eat steak chix breast bring tuna prime rib baked pototes whatever u can think of i eat it up I am one of those hard gainers i could eat 35 oz of meat everyday for 6 months and not gian a lb so the eating is great I have put on 13 lbs on 5 1/2 weeks but theit is not so much the weight but the size or shape i want to increase or perect so thanks for all ur suggestions anymore will be gladly taken rao740

Top Bottom