Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awesome opportunity to get some information on Strength Training

Andalite

Elite Bodybuilder
Firstly, I hope none of the moderators have a problem with me posting these links out here. This is NOT intended to be SPAM and I sincerely hope I am not breaking any of the forum rules. This is just something I came across since I am a subscriber and I figured it would worth spreading the word of.

Having said that, Eric Troy over at GUStrength has posted a really AWESOME .pdf (free) for anyone who signs up for the newsletter. The .pdf is like 45 pages long and extremely dense with training and nutrition information: Sign-up sheet is on the front page itself

Cheers and I hope everyone's had a good week!!! :)

ps: This is not spam nor am I (or is anybody for that matter) making any money from people visiting or signing up on GUStrength. It is a totally FREE website which is why I am promoting this opportunity to gain some new knowledge and information which is TOTALLY FREE!

So please guys, go ahead and sign up. You have nothing to lose.

And like I said before, nobody - not Eric, not GUStrength, not me - literally NOBODY is gaining any money from you visiting or signing up or downloading the free PDF. This is truly a great opportunity.

if there is a question about rule breaking it should be asked first before the subject in question is posted.

Top Bottom