Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does this board stress HCGen over Clomid and Nolva...

My bad, I didn't see it. What are the negatives to HCGen? Does your test return to normal once your done or does it dip even lower?

dip lower? its a test booster... its to help it, not hinder it... that doesn't even make sense bro... why would you be using it to keep suppression to a minimum only to have it suppress you? that makes no sense whatsoever... HCGenerate with Fadogia Agrestis.The most powerful sex drive increasing , shut down preventing on cycle support product ever created. that covers everything about it...

HcGenerate is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle..

I don't get it, what am I asking that doesn't make sense? Obviously HCGen has negative consequences or everyone would just use it. I'm asking you if the body relies on it to make natural test after a while. Just like when you inject test your body will stop making its own test there has to be a negative consequence to HCGen. That's all I'm asking. I don't get why you guys are freaking out.

I don't get it, what am I asking that doesn't make sense? Obviously HCGen has negative consequences or everyone would just use it. I'm asking you if the body relies on it to make natural test after a while. Just like when you inject test your body will stop making its own test there has to be a negative consequence to HCGen. That's all I'm asking. I don't get why you guys are freaking out.

HCGenerate has no negative consequences to it. It's an all natural testosterone booster that actually works, and I have plenty of blood work confirming it. My PCT's consist of HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Post Cycle ONLY. I do not use more drugs like Clomid or Nolva, to PCT drugs.
While it boots natural testosterone production, when you come off it, your body's natural production returns to normal. It's NOT suppressive. Hope that answers it for you.

I would still use N2GUARD with sarms, but I agree with dylan that there's no reason you would need clomid afterward.

hcgenerate is non suppressive.. its a natural herb. you can essentially run it year round but its pricey so I recommend running it 2nd half of your cycle

It also benefits your cholesterol which is huge on a cycle.

I have everything in order for a second cycle, been 3 years approx since last cycle.
I for one choose not to use nolvadex and clomid. I will not have it on hand either. 3 months without even AI on test back then, so i didnt seem to suffer all that bad from any sides, but water. and bacne yeah D: in pct ofc. Nothing bad, i was all fine. my white ass looks alright today, i didnt give it a fight.
This time around i will be using AI though.

I will also use a pretty large pct and in double doses. For future references i will take bloods for once and really get to figure out my body.
I got hcgenerate ES and regulare x 2, instead of real HCG which is a bitch to get here. My BB friends supplier and himself seem to not even know what it is, which i think is kinda funny and damned!
My 10 year older BB friend is competing and has never used anything, but the steroids and nutrition alone. He advocates low doses and short cycles even on long esters. He had an injury not workout related and has had a full check and everything is very good he say. Yes, i will try this route aswell, even though I know alot better today.

I will use hcgenerate as the only option i have instead of real HCG
Im a firm beleiver that these products do what they are designed to do and has a good promise, good knowledgeable, caring staff with great service from their repped companies, prices and sales. It can seem abit overwhelming the way it always gets mentioned this or that product, but I think you can't stress health benefits enough and especially when you are doing enchancements on your body with steroids. Nature has the answers.

As others stated sarms don't need a PCT but using hcgenerate as a mini-pct is helpful. For PCT from PH's or AAS I always recommend a SERM and HCGenerate.

As others stated sarms don't need a PCT but using hcgenerate as a mini-pct is helpful. For PCT from PH's or AAS I always recommend a SERM and HCGenerate.

SARMs absolutely require PCT. I don't know who the hell keeps telling people that it doesn't. If you wanna run Osta at 25mg/day for 8 weeks you absolutely need PCT.

SARMs absolutely require PCT. I don't know who the hell keeps telling people that it doesn't. If you wanna run Osta at 25mg/day for 8 weeks you absolutely need PCT.

I dont think everyone needs PCT for sarms. My friends never did. I only did on the first run to be safe then haven't since then.

Sent from my Nexus S using EliteFitness

Top Bottom