Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do now

jhkram

Some time ago I had a slipup and my wife discovered that I entertained a girlfriend in another city. However, things did not fall out as badly as one could expect, and the three of us have agreed to accept the situation. The wife and girlfriend actually are able to talk to each other, and so they have. Without me.

Problem is that unlike my wife, the girlfriend know about my juicing, and she have told my wife. So even that the marriage survived my affair I now are faced with ultimatum; quit juicing or quit marriage. What should I do? I love what AAS does to me, and want to keep going. On the other hand I dont want to be a part time dad to my children. Should I try to keep it a secret?

IMO opinion this is not the place to get advice on matters like this bro.

But for the record if you love your wife then stick with her and stop fucking around with the other girl.
If she forgave you for the affair and now you are not even willing to give up using juice to save your marraige then you are selfish.

Im sure you can be a good father to your kids either way , but you need to be honest and not build up more secrets.

Hopefully things will workout ok for you.

good luck.

you got issues mate, go get counselling am pritty sure this sort thread aint allowed in the anabolic section. sort your head out

Its a bad thing if you have to think about it IMO.. Even worse if you have to ask on an internet forum! You sure you love this girl?

if she can forgive u having a affiar she will let u juice in future,unless im the only guy that had mind control over my women

Top Bottom