Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upgrading Tren dose question

ThefelixJr

I have been on tren for three weeks 300mg/week I haven't notice any physical changes yet, I was wondering how much can you increase it? I have no idea why it is taking that long to kick in, thank you for your help.

What is the ester you are using? If you got there trenbolone enenthate, then it would not be surprising that you are not feeling much. If you are using the acetate, then there is something wrong.

Increasing the dosage is not the way of solving the issue. Besides, keep in mind, that if you got the legit stuff, 300 mgs should be more than enough to get awesome results because trenbolone is 5 times as potent as testosterone is.

Therefore, it is either the long ester, or a shitty supplier that you got.

Your tren is fake. Even if you are using tren e, after 3 weeks if you are noticing nothing at 300mg/week - your tren is fake.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you got burned. For the future, check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org for a new steroid source. Your current source is ripping you off.

I would expect at least some side effects, even if minor, by the 3rd week on any ester of tren. I would question your gear at this point.

Top Bottom