Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ttokkyo or IP

I don't like any other of his products, but the IP winstrols tabs were amazing, I loved them and I'll continue to use them, good stuff. Naturally I prefer zambons but that gets expensive, so pre-contest it's zambons, to get tight for summer it's IP

finallygotlayed said:
I don't like any other of his products, but the IP winstrols tabs were amazing, I loved them and I'll continue to use them, good stuff. Naturally I prefer zambons but that gets expensive, so pre-contest it's zambons, to get tight for summer it's IP

EXACTLY...feel exactly the same way...those zambons are something aren't they???

The Ttokkyo winny tabs may very well be their best product out of their entire line.They pack a whallop,likely due to overdosing.I would choose them over chi-chi Lee's any day.

Themachine01 said:
which is better winny tabs?

From what Slopain says they're pretty good. Even though I haven't tried them (yet) ;) I'll surely take his word on it. I don't think he's lead anyone in the wrong direction when it comes to TT.

Maxx >>>>>

Top Bottom