Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trying to help out a stubborn friend

ytown25

My buddy is on week 4 1st cycle. Not me I decided to hold off
he's running test 500mg deca 250mg tbol and adex
but he's got no pct. I doubt he can get hcg in time but what bout hcg generate
post cycle/unleashed combo maybe forma stanzolol. I wanna just try and help him if I can.
Thx

First off..your friend is an idiot and your a good friend for taking the time to post here as ask for help. Get some hcgenerate, n2guard and forma on cycle for him. Have arimidex on hand just incase for any gyno. Pct wise get post cycle and unleashed, maybe forged post as well. Make sure he's taking all his vitamins as well. Fish oil, vitamin c etc..also tell him to start this pct two weeks after his last injection. Good luck. He will be sorry if he doesn't

he needs to run AI and anti-prolactin during cycle or he will be in trouble when he comes off.

i do find it funny how the ignorant newbs always run deca.. yet experienced vets you rarely hear them running deca on here. tren seems to be the one of choice for the experienced guys. everyone is scared of deca cause we all used it before and it SUCKED when we came off and plus it made us bloaty and fat. yet newbs love it for whatever reason.

and for the people who always like to criticize my posts I'm not saying deca is a shitty AAS. on the contrary, if run properly it is a tremendous bulking AAS. however newbs 99% of the time do not run it properly and have no idea that it will raise their prolactin from 5 or 10 to 40 and kill their sex drive and give them gyno ( i have a friend who ran it like 10 years ago when he was in his late teens and still has gyno to this day from it) and then the newbs who do run it listen to the internet parroting and run nolva with it during cycle or with PCT. ugh.

and besides you can get nice benefits from NPP instead and it won't linger for weeks after you stop it

he needs to run AI and anti-prolactin during cycle or he will be in trouble when he comes off.

i do find it funny how the ignorant newbs always run deca.. yet experienced vets you rarely hear them running deca on here. tren seems to be the one of choice for the experienced guys. everyone is scared of deca cause we all used it before and it SUCKED when we came off and plus it made us bloaty and fat. yet newbs love it for whatever reason.

and for the people who always like to criticize my posts I'm not saying deca is a shitty AAS. on the contrary, if run properly it is a tremendous bulking AAS. however newbs 99% of the time do not run it properly and have no idea that it will raise their prolactin from 5 or 10 to 40 and kill their sex drive and give them gyno ( i have a friend who ran it like 10 years ago when he was in his late teens and still has gyno to this day from it) and then the newbs who do run it listen to the internet parroting and run nolva with it during cycle or with PCT. ugh.

and besides you can get nice benefits from NPP instead and it won't linger for weeks after you stop it

nice gains? or THE SAME GAINS as deca?

Top Bottom