Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The most deca you've known anyone to use in a cycle

g-dogg said:
All I did was answer some ?'s, your making yourself look stupid. I'm 5'11" 290lbs in good shape and I know what the fuck I'm talking about-everybody else here is cool- whats wrong with you- too much halo or what, I'm just having some conversations with other bb here who want to know some REAL answers

So what part of the bay area you from? I can confirm your stats pretty quick. San Jose in case your wondering.

So what is your point?? You want to 'confirm' my stats and where I live-what the fuck does that have to do with anything.

g-dogg said:
When Paul was getting ready for the NOC a couple years ago-this is what he was taking about 12 weeks out-1 gram of deca per week-15-18 iu's of serostim A DAY (4 on, 3 off)-1 gram of enanthate or cyp.(he CAN'T take sust. or anything with prop in it, he's allergic to it)-2 hemogenins ED that came from my boy in Brazil-long and short acting insulin (short acting-right in the middle of you're workout, go to the bathroom and take 7 units, right after your workout, take 7 more) then drink a carb drink w/ sugar and 2000mgs of creatine in it. Exactly one hour later, eat a full meal with starchy carbs and protein-the insulin actually pushes the creatine and carbs directly into the muscles you just trained-NO SHIT- you can watch your muscles GROW!! Only do this EOD, it's fucking amazing-only when you're precontest. I've done this with Paul and the Real Deal-IT FUCKING WORKS. Paul was also taking 30mgs of halo that I had a script for.

Breakdown: 1g deca, 1g test, 700mgs hemos,210mgs halo for a grand total of 2910mgs of juice along with hgh and insulin. That sounds like a legit pro cycle to me.

>blah, blah. A friend w/alot to lose if anything got out! Is that
Maxx:
Alot to lose....lose what...he makes good money...he is famous in bodybuilding... he apparently stabs people in the back.... i don't think we can post anything on the board that will hurt him. Have you ever actually talked to the guy? He will be the first to tell you he doesn't give a fuck what you or anyone here says about him.

A pro at his level doesn't worry about posts about him on a discussion board , he can either confirm or deny it. What is it about knowing what he actually uses going to do... as opposed to everyone knowing and not knowing the actual details....

The only things i can think of is either he would have the competition know his secrets ( what competition does he worry about ?! ) or knowing the details of something possibly illegal that we all know anyway...

all i'm saying is that it isn't a big deal...

thanks again g-dogg...

Dude, I suggest "cycling" at least an OZ of BC herb a week, you guys need to chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil for a minute, LMFOL

g-dogg: Geesh, 5'11" and 290 lbs, you must be HUGE! But that makes me feel pretty good since I'm 240 lbs (6'2") because I always feel guilty about my weight. BTW, I'm taking 200 mg deca per week but I feel like I could do more, like maybe 400 mg per week. Am I just fooling myself, or is that still a pretty harmless quantity? Also, is it better to divide the dosages up into smaller ones a few times per week or all at once, once per week? Thanks!

6'2" and 240- up your deca to at least 600 mgs a week- what else are you taking? As far as your other ?- long acting drugs (deca,enanthate,cyp, laurabolin, etc.) you only have to take once a week- unless you just like shooting yourself. Drugs like suspension,prop,winny, etc. you should take EOD or every 3 days at the most.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it. I'm also taking 400 mg of test. per week. By the way, have you ever heard of taking a small amount of progesterone while taking test for estrogen maintenance? A compounding pharmacist told me I should do that based on some doctor's research.

Top Bottom