Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone it’s What separates the men from the boys

what does the fist week feel like?

I'm pinning 2 x per week. 2 days after the first injection my appetite was up noticeably. After the second injection everything else went up, libido, stamina etc...

I'm now approaching the end of week 2. Mind feels clear and I am happier than I was before testosterone. Little things do not irritate me as they did before. I'm steadily gaining weight now, and have even dropped body fat percentage a bit.

I should mention that my testosterone was abnormally low for my age. I'm on a doctor monitored TRT program now.

I have been using testosterone boosting products from quite a long time. But i must share with you that the best testosterone booster that i have used is ENPULSE from RIVALUS.
RIVALUS products are very safe and highly effective. RIVALUS is the product of Dr. Burke who is an anthelete turned scientist and his products have reputation of one of the safest in the world. After my experience with ENPULSE i have give their other products a try and needless to say that with outstanding results.

ENPULSE® Athletes Testosterone is used by athletes during training, competition and recovery to immediately enhance natural testosterone levels* reduce production of estrogen*, and increase sex drive and performance*. Higher levels of testosterone are associated with increased performance, muscle mass and fat loss*.
ENPULSE is the first hormone support supplement to combine testosterone boosting ingredients with aromatase inhibitors and sex-hormone binding agents designed to increase natural testosterone levels*. The unique ingredients in ENPULSE work together to promote an anabolic and anti-estrogenic environment that results in increased libido, muscle growth, and the burning of stored fat*.
ENPULSE does not contain any substance banned by national college sports associations. It will not produce an Adverse Analytical Finding as defined by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or the International Olympic Committee (IOC).

DESIGNED FOR ATHLETES
ENHANCES NATURAL TESTOSTERONE
INCREASES SEX DRIVE & PERFORMANCE

For all of those who want to boost their testosterone level this product is a must try.

depends on the test, long esters take a while to kick in ( so results can only be felt 3 weeks into the cycle) where as something like propinate can be felt within a week

Just reread this article and still learned from it, thanks needto.

Test is just getting harder to get. No matter how much 'enhancers' you take, its not going to equal that 4-500mg of test e each week. I've got horses, game chickens, ect, test at one time was laying around here like penicillin, but the local vets are feeling some pressure I am guessing. I've never taken it, but was really thinking of trying it next cycle. I've thrown away 1/2 empty bottles lots of times, wish I knew then what I know now, LOL.

yeah, us natty's need everything to help us out to get that extra test! HCGenerate def helps with that!! :D

Top Bottom