Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steve and Dylan I need some advice

tryionlannister

I'll try to make this as quick as possible.

6foot
39 years old almost 40
195 lbs

history:
I started my first cycle in January of 2012. 500mg of sustanon a week for ten weeks. no kick start. PCT went really well. I kept 20 lbs of the 36 I gained. I never did any blood work. I should have.

In mid October of 2012, I got greedy and decided to do another cycle. Bestdrol kick start for 4 weeks and test E @ 500mg for 12 weeks. I finished up the cycle in mid January, and PCT went well again. However, and here is where I screwed up. I gained a little more fat on the last cycle than I did on my previous cycle so, right at then end of the PCT, I did a triple stack of sarms.
I did bloods during this whole cycle.

For the past year, I have been trying to get my Test levels back to normal. I haven't touched anything though I have been buying in hopes to start another cycle.

anyhow in October of this year I got my bloods done again and my total test was 566, but my cholesterol was 335 :(
So the dr. put me on Lipitor.

I have been taking Lipitor since, but went back to my dr. last week because I wanted my test checked again because I was having issues getting wood. Blood was taken and my test is 221. :(

I told the dr. that I'm not taking the cholesterol meds anymore and he is telling me that I need to take them because they are so high. I have tried to adjust my cholesterol through diet to no avail. Both my mom and dad have high cholesterol and we have a strong history heart disease. My dad has been dealing with PAD for 10 years or better.

He has now prescribed me androgel. Fuck, I like cycling, but I don't want to be on this stuff for the rest of my life.

Not certain what I want, but any advice would be appreciated.

High cholesterol levels can happen for many reasons. One thing most people dont realize is that a diet high in carbs will raise your choletserol.

Next, the body will often raise cholesterol when the body has one or more low hormone levels since cholesterol is a main building block of hormones.

Additionally cholesterol plays a crucial role in the body dealing with toxins so if your exposed to a large amount of toxins in your water or workplace that cause cause cholesterol levels to increase. One common factor in high cholesterol is amalgum fillings. Your old enough where if you had cavities when young you likely got em stuffed with amalgums which are very toxic and this toxicity drains vitamin C stores which directly affects the last point I make below.

Another role cholesterol plays is a stop gap repair to arterial damage that cant be repaired due to nutritional deficiencies, usually in the form of Vitamin C and lysine.

Sounds to me like you could use a solid supplementation plan which can do wonders for your cholesterol and overall health.

There is no proof cholesterol meds increase life expectancy and in actuality lowering cholesterol artificially via drugs often causes more harm than good because now your body doesnt have it to use as a poor mans fix for arterial lesions.

Yeah they have always been high. I was on Zocor before, but stopped after reading the Cholesterol Myth, and trying to bring levels down naturally.
I haven't been on any statin for 8-9 months before I started taking Lipitor

In the past my cholesterol levels off statins were between 220-and 240. My HDL is around 50.

Last edited:
High cholesterol levels can happen for many reasons. One thing most people dont realize is that a diet high in carbs will raise your choletserol.

Next, the body will often raise cholesterol when the body has one or more low hormone levels since cholesterol is a main building block of hormones.

Additionally cholesterol plays a crucial role in the body dealing with toxins so if your exposed to a large amount of toxins in your water or workplace that cause cause cholesterol levels to increase. One common factor in high cholesterol is amalgum fillings. Your old enough where if you had cavities when young you likely got em stuffed with amalgums which are very toxic and this toxicity drains vitamin C stores which directly affects the last point I make below.

Another role cholesterol plays is a stop gap repair to arterial damage that cant be repaired due to nutritional deficiencies, usually in the form of Vitamin C and lysine.

Sounds to me like you could use a solid supplementation plan which can do wonders for your cholesterol and overall health.

Wow I did not know that. Well I guess I need to see my dentist as well to remove this old fillings.

Thank you

Yeah they have always been high. I was on Zocor before, but stopped after reading the Cholesterol Myth, and trying to bring levels down naturally.
I haven't been on any statin for 8-9 months before I started taking Lipitor

what would you attribute to your drop in T levels? did you get that first number measured while you were on any hormones or SERM's? if so that number is bunk

No, I haven't been on anything since my the triple sarm stack. This past October, I went in to my dr. to get bloods done. that's where I found that my test level was 566 and my cholesterol was 334.

My dr. told me that the drop in T levels was most likely a combination of two factors: the statin and my sleep apnea.

I have been on a cpap since this past December.

Last edited:
Top Bottom