Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my first testosterone cycle.

justinmccurdy25

hello everyone!! Thank you for the time to ask a noob question on testosterone E injections. I am 40 years old and I started working out again about 2 months ago after like a 10 year break. lol, yeah I know. 10 years ago I weighed 200lbs and was in excellent shape. I now weigh 170 and am sick of being skinny so went to the andrologix to ask about test injections. They did blood work and my testosterone levels were 920 and free test was 17.5 out of 24 or something like that. They of course still prescribed me a 5 month cycle of 300mg of test e and 100mg of deca a week. Question is, will this little of testosterone a week compare or be better then my normal levels of testosterone? or am I just wasting money on this stuff? I am on my second week of injections and I think I feel it working with my energy levels being higher or maybe just a placebo effect. I do notice that I am sorer then usuall after workout. is that normal? thank you for your time. justin

You should get some results from 300mg of test but the deca is just therapeutic may help your joints a bit, being sore after a workout doesn't mean the gear is working it just means you are.

ok, thanks for the reply!! its just ive been hitting the gym hard for the last 2 months and my god I have never been this sore. I'm on my second week of this cycle and feels like I'm not a strong as I was before the injections. WTF?? it might all be mental as well though. Just hope I get out of this funk cause its killing my motivation at the gym. thanks again

big mistake here

you took a long lay off and only been back in the gym 2 months.. yeah you are sore but you need to build up your conditioning back. you shouldn't hop on the sauce so fast, big mistake and wouldn't surprise me if you injured yourself

what you can do instead is use SARM's.. they are far safer and milder. something simple like a triple stack would work great for you and aid you on your come back.

Patience, patience, and once again patience - this is what brings all the trouble in 99.9% of the cases. You should give yourself a bit more time in order to get in good shape, and you should not expect to recover your old glorious shape in just two months. Steroids should be used when you hit a plateau and you can't get anywhere else, but definitely not when you are just having a hard time.

Anyhow, getting back to your question - 300 mgs coupled with deca should be plenty to feel the effects, and these will definitely lead you to higher levels of testosterone than you would naturally produce.

This is what I would do

The next couple of months you are going to make fantastic 'noobie gains' just from regaining lost muscle memory. For the first 6 months, I would just focus on maximizing your diet and training.

Then, I would do a couple cycle of SARMS. SARMS are a great entry way into PEDs and much more mild then steroids. You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

After a couple cycle of SARMS, then I would do your first cycle.

That way, you are going to keep making progress for the long haul. Keep your cycle as sort of your 'ace in the hole'.

If you take my approach, you will be way further along a year from now then if you hopped on steroids right now.

dang, I do have a problem with patience. I started seeing small gains and I got " hulk syndrome" lifting way to much weight for as little as I have been in the gym. I have already started my cycle! is it too late to stop? ive got my post cycle meds IE. chorionic gonadotropin and clomiphene citrate for after the 5 month cycle.
I will definitely check out this SARMS. fricking new guy I tell ya!!! thank you all for the advice!!

I wouldn't jump on gear yet. Your normal test levels are good so no need for TRT. 300mg could produce some results but not worth it in my opinion. What I suggest is taking some time with diet and training to get back to where you were before you stopped training. Save the gear for when you have been consistent for a long time.

This is what I would do

The next couple of months you are going to make fantastic 'noobie gains' just from regaining lost muscle memory. For the first 6 months, I would just focus on maximizing your diet and training.

Then, I would do a couple cycle of SARMS. SARMS are a great entry way into PEDs and much more mild then steroids. You can learn more about SARMS here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

After a couple cycle of SARMS, then I would do your first cycle.

That way, you are going to keep making progress for the long haul. Keep your cycle as sort of your 'ace in the hole'.

If you take my approach, you will be way further along a year from now then if you hopped on steroids right now.
I agree with this. Im going to try this first

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom