Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s4 ON Cycle

ballslee

okay guys, i have been posting a little on here about it and want a little more feedback about people's opinion of using SARMS on cycle.

almost everything i have seen advocates using it as a bridge, which i have done. i have a bunch left over, and it kind of popped in my head that it might work really really well with tren and winstrol.

What do you guys think?

i have read a few things of TRT guys using osta for the joint healing, and kind of as a pct to keep gains after blasting and cruising....but nothing really about s4.

here is my thought process:
1. s4 shuts you down, so why not run it at the same time i am currently shut down.
2.it cuts you up and promotes vascularity, which is the goal of the cycle
3. also helps drop bodyfat

i have seen people say that it would be overshined by the tren and winny, but who is to say it wouldn't be synergystic?
i don't see any increased side effects occuring from the stack
(i know of the vision sides)
also, somebody mentioned receptor down-regulations or competing for androgen receptors (doesn't seem likely, because you stack multiple steroids in a cycle and they don't compete??? right?)

so, does anyone see any potential side effects of using this?

someone also suggested that adding it could help, but then you could get to the point of diminishing returns from adding more compounds that aren't necessary......i get this as well, but i am ALL about trying new things and experimenting a little bit on my cycles and seeing how my body reacts, so I would like to try this.

if you can give me a reason not to other then it being a waste of money and doing nothing, then by all means enlighten me

very intrigued by this because i couldn't find any research of people running it on cycle

I have had success with it actually.

I think the competing for receptors is very minimal due to sarms being so selective, so you still get nearly 100% of the effects as using it as a stand alone.

I dont see any harm in trying it... Personally, I did not find it nearly as effective or able to see its great benefit on cycle as opposed to off... I felt there was too much receptor competition and running it with something like winstrol sounds ideal but s4 will be totally outshined by winstrol and in my opinion, its just overkill and a waste of something that could be utilized much better as a bridge... why run it on cycle and then run it again as a bridge, which will make your body adapt to it quicker and cause it to be less effective? If your not planning on running a bridge in between then that's one thing, but its utilized to its best in that way... I am not saying its not worth a try and that it can't be done, but I feel its more or less a waste of money and time that could be utilized much better... You never know... when it comes to sarms and receptor binding, we all have much different reactions so you can always try it... For me, I will always keep them as a bridge...

Yep, the cycle I ran it with was a good one, but I much prefer to use sarms as a bridge. Gives me something to look forward to during PCT, and helps me feel 'on' in between cycles.

Like Dylan said though, it's all preference. I liked it, but I won't do it again.

im with the guys above, let the gear use the receptors,instead of fighting for it with sarms.Sarms is more effective as a bridge or stand alone.

ya i am actually considering it to use for about 4 weeks before i start the winstrol, because the winstrol will be a kickstop the last 4 weeks. and maybe a couple of weeks combined with the winstrol just to see if it were any better. mainly would be with the tren though.

i am up in the air about running it as a bridge. but i have only run it once before for about 3 weeks. i got the vision sides, and decided I was going to stop it on account of that and a vacation that i didn't want to bring on a flight. so basically would be my first long cycle with it, and even if i ran it as a bridge i would have a pretty long period of time in between using it.

when you do a bridge with it, do you do pct and then immediately get on it, OR do you wait a couple of weeks after pct.

i think i may run it for a couple of weeks and see if it is worth it or not. if so ill go longer, but will just see how it makes me feel.

should i stick with 50mg twice a day, or go lower?

You start the bridge the day after PCT is complete, no need to wait. I suggest stacking it with Osta and GW for 8 weeks and follow up with a mini PCT.

Also, 50mgs twice a day is a shitload of S4. That's probably why you got sides so fast. Start with 25mg twice a day and slowly increase through the cycle.

If you still get vision sides, go back down to 25x2 and go to a 5 days on, 2 days off schedule

Top Bottom