Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

read this my balding buddies

ORANGE_JUICER

ive read some interesting stuff on balding lately. the ammino acid l-lysine has been proven in studies to be effective in regrowing scalp hair due to androgenic alpecia. it also has proven to make medicines like proscar and minoxodil work a hell of alot better. i posted the study on here before but no one read it. anyway take 500-1500mg a day for a couple of weeks and you will notice a difference. i also came across another study showing efa's appied topically block both of the enzymes that make testostorone turn to dht. proscar only inhibits one of them and there coming out with duturasdie or whatever its called that blocks both enzymes. im gonna try efa's applied topically. but you guys gotta try the l-lysine. peace

bump, im telling you guys add l-lysine to your balding meds, whatever they may be(nizoral, proscar, rogain) and it will work more effectively

Just got me some today, is it worth taking even if you dont use rogaine proscar etc? I think i am going to use saw palmetto, nizirol, and l-lysine for a while and see how it goes before i jump into rogaine.

Are you trying to say rubbing Flax seed oil (EFA's) is gonna help stop the conversion of Test into DHT?? Transdermally??

I dont think so bro

Good post ORANGE_JUICER. Wheres the study you posted. Also, lets get some more input on EFA's and hair. You ARE taliking topicaly right? Yep. More input. Bump.

Top Bottom