Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible infection?

3dwin

Hey EF

Four days ago i injected 1ml/250mg test e in my left quad with 5/8" niddle but i didn't bury
the niddle too deep ...
48 hours later injection site became pink and very painful and it was a little hot to touch and i feel kinda feverish.
So i went to hospital and Dr checked the injection site and he said don't worry,it's not infected and gave me ibuprofen and hydrocortisone cream.
it is 2 day that i am taking the medicine dr gave me and pain and warm feeling 50% is gone but injection site is still pink and a very small lump has been developed since then.

what do you think? should i go to another dr?

99.9% of the time it isn't an infection

your doctor is right

you don't magically get an infection 48 hours after, infections take time to develop.. it is bacterial infection lol. assuming your gear isn't dirty

anyway what you have here is tissue irritation, and it will take a while to go away.. more like 7-10 days. in the mean time stop playing with it

and the lump that you notice is an abscess. it is simply oil clumped up which will dissipate over time.

If the doctor said that it is not an infection, then most probably it is not. Follow her recommendations, and give it some time to get recovered. Don't touch that site, and don't worry. Just keep an eye on it from time to time, and if something will get worse go visit the doc again. But if it does not get worse, then most probably everything is ok, and you just need some more time to get fully recovered.

thanks guys
i felt a lot better today.site is getting better too
and yes i don't touch the site except when i have to put hydro cream on it

Sounds like you might have had an abscess too. The fact that you didn't go deep in the muscle makes me think that.

well does it go on its own or i should go to hospital to drain it? cause injection site is 90% better now and i can hardly feel the lump i mentioned above and it is not visible at all.
i think what Steve has said is closer to my situation

well does it go on its own or i should go to hospital to drain it? cause injection site is 90% better now and i can hardly feel the lump i mentioned above and it is not visible at all.
i think what Steve has said is closer to my situation

No, I would just let it go away on its own. The only time you would ever need to go to the hospital is when you legitimately have an infection. It sounds like you will be just fine in a couple days.

Top Bottom