Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People using or having Used Serano Serostim HGH

iron asylum

I am currently using 2mg per day and am thinking on bumping up. I'm wondering what the average that is used is. I'm not sure wether to bump it to 3 or 4 mg 5 days a week. I mainly want it for use in strengthening my tendons etc. I know 2mg is usually more for long term fat burning but want a little more than that. What are your experiences with it? I'm not interested in results from Blue Tops "Chinese" Just serano serostim users.

Thanks Much.

lol HGH is HGH bro. Put it this way... I can only take 1 iu (not mg's bro) EOD or I get complete numbness in my hands, my back gets sore as mutha, and I feel like I can sleep all day every day. AS long as it is real it should pretty much be the same shit dood. do you think pharmgarde test is stronger than UG test? Maybe dosed more accuratley, but that means it could be stronger OR weaker.

To answer your question a lot of guys max out at 4iu's per day with little to no negative sides. Going over that dose may make you look like the missing link though!

I am currently using 2mg per day and am thinking on bumping up. I'm wondering what the average that is used is. I'm not sure wether to bump it to 3 or 4 mg 5 days a week. I mainly want it for use in strengthening my tendons etc. I know 2mg is usually more for long term fat burning but want a little more than that. What are your experiences with it? I'm not interested in results from Blue Tops "Chinese" Just serano serostim users.

Thanks Much.

Serostims were amongst some of my favorites.
2-4iu daily will work well.

Ok..I need to understand somthing here. It's this whole thing with Iu's and Mg's. I always say Mg instead of Iu because isn't iu just a delivery method of water? Isn't there 10 iu of water in 1 cc? Can't an iu hold 1mg or 2mg or 3mg depending on how much solution you use? If I have a bottle of Growth that says it's 6mgs (aproximatley 18iu) That means that the growth mixed with the solution is 18 ius. What if I only use half of the solution? Wouldnt it be 9iu? If I use the 6mg bottle in 3 days I'm using 2mg of growth per day right? Wether that growth is in 4iu or 6iu of water i'm still using 2mg of growthy per day right? Why does everyone say iu then? I'm just wondering if I have been thinking this all wrong. Sorry just woke up from a nap and this has always bothered me about saying how many Iu's a day rather than how many mgs per day. Or how about this...If my solution says 6mg (approximately 18iu) does that mean in that bottle there is a total 108mg in the bottle? 6x18? so each IU has 6mg in it? I could really use the help on this. Also I personally don't think All growth is the same. I think whatever it says it can be just like a bottle of juice depending on who makes it one can be stronger or better than other by brand.

To answer your question a lot of guys max out at 4iu's per day with little to no negative sides. Going over that dose may make you look like the missing link though!

I'm ugly enough to qualify as it is for the "Link" when I don't shave my back..lol...

lol HGH is HGH bro. Put it this way... I can only take 1 iu (not mg's bro) EOD or I get complete numbness in my hands, my back gets sore as mutha, and I feel like I can sleep all day every day. AS long as it is real it should pretty much be the same shit dood. do you think pharmgarde test is stronger than UG test? Maybe dosed more accuratley, but that means it could be stronger OR weaker.

How many mg are in your 1iu per day? I so need to understand this. I'm hoping I don't have this all screwed up. 1iu eod isnt much. Your lucky if this works for you because your saving a buttload of money that way.

How many mg are in your 1iu per day? I so need to understand this. I'm hoping I don't have this all screwed up. 1iu eod isnt much. Your lucky if this works for you because your saving a buttload of money that way.

Yes, I am. But I had to suffer to figure this. I didn't understand why my body reacts to such a small amount. Part of it is I'm in my twenties, but still all my buddies have always used normal dosing without any problems.

Yes, I am. But I had to suffer to figure this. I didn't understand why my body reacts to such a small amount. Part of it is I'm in my twenties, but still all my buddies have always used normal dosing without any problems.

I wish my body responded to things like they did when I was in my 20's. I use so much more now to get results then I did back then. Now it's a fight to keep what I have even more so to gain.

Top Bottom