Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NPP + Test-E + Dbol Cycle

Ryan0854

I am planning out my first cycle using NPP, Test-E and Dbol. So far I have constructed the following cycle and would like some input. Any helpful tips or suggestions I am grateful of!

8 Weeks Cycle & 4 Weeks PCT

10mg Dbol morning
30mg Dbol 2 hours before training

Monday / Wednesday / Friday
0.5ml Test-E
1ml NPP

12.5mg Arimdex per day

14DAYS AFTER LAST DOSE COMMENCE PCT:

Clomid = 100mg/Day for 2 Weeks
Clomid = 50mg/Day for 2 Weeks
(Clomid and Nolvadex are took at the same time)
Nolvadex = 40mg/Day for 2 Weeks
Nolvadex = 20mg/Day for 2 Weeks

My diet will be strict consisting of 40% Carbs, 40% Protein and 20% Fat (around 3800 calories or so a day) I will be keeping my sodium to a bare minimum and will be drinking 6 litres of water a day religiously.

My injection sites will be
Right glute
Left bicep
Left glute
Right bicep... and repeat

Training:
Day 1 - Chest / Back
Day 2 - Arms/ Shoulders / Abs
Day 3 - Legs / Calves
Day 4 - Chest / Back
Day 5 - Arms / Shoulders / Back
Day 6 - Legs / Calves
Day 7 - Off

Thankyou for your time!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So swap Dbol for Proviron, and that's an error, I have got Arimidex to Aromasin. Thankyou for the information

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Overall the cycle looks ok, but 8 weeks are way too few for testosterone enanthate. You need to run it for like 12 weeks in order to get any sort of a decent result. Dosage wise you are ok. However, aromasin should be taken EOD - 12.5 mgs ED is a bit too much, and you don't want to get your estrogen levels too low, as it will also have consequences.

Finally, redo your PCT - you need to put a lot of attention to it if you want to have a smooth recovery.

Next time when you run NPP, run Test P so you can just inject together. it is easier to run all long esters or all short esters. Running a long ester test for only 8 weeks you will be leaving some gains on the table.

Top Bottom