Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie needing some tips.

andresayz4545

Hey guys,

My name is Andrew, Im 21 years old and have been working out consistently since i was 18. I've been thinking a lot about it lately and I'm really interested in trying something "new". I just don't know where to start is the problem, how do i get some? who, if anybody, should I ask? What's the most appropriate way to approach someone with a question like that? I currently have a membership at a Powerhouse Gym and obviously TONS of guys there are on so there's no shortage there I'm just a little apprehensive as to who I should ask and how. What are my options? Also if you have any tips as to what would be best to start out with that would be great! I've read a lot about trenbolone acetate and have seen something promising things about it. Opinions?

Thanks,

Andrew

well find the biggest guy in the gym just walk up to him and ask him where he gets his juice. JK. Dude...your 21 and your natural test production is at its peak right now. I would advice staying Natty until your mid 20's and continue to learn and build consistently. Knowing that most people don't want to hear that and have to learn from their own mistakes I would advise just get a few books on the subject, there are plenty of them out there...take a year do a little research there also great threads here just hang out in the background and read a lot. If you still feel its something you want to delve into go from there. It's not something to approach casually and if you do use without the proper knowledge and precaution throughout a cycle your just going to permanently fuck yourself up. Case Closed.

Hey guys,

My name is Andrew, Im 21 years old and have been working out consistently since i was 18. I've been thinking a lot about it lately and I'm really interested in trying something "new". I just don't know where to start is the problem, how do i get some? who, if anybody, should I ask? What's the most appropriate way to approach someone with a question like that? I currently have a membership at a Powerhouse Gym and obviously TONS of guys there are on so there's no shortage there I'm just a little apprehensive as to who I should ask and how. What are my options? Also if you have any tips as to what would be best to start out with that would be great! I've read a lot about trenbolone acetate and have seen something promising things about it. Opinions?

Thanks,

Andrew

Welcome Andrew,
LEt me set the record straight for you, I promise in the long run you will be successful. You do NOT need anything, especially roids. You are still TOO young for that. Let your body do its best thing- NATURAL!!
TREN??? You don't want any, :(!! Not right now or for a very long time buddy.
1. Welcome, brush up on the forum rules, and research all you want on EF. There are lots of great people who can help you in the right things.
2. Do not ask people anything, your better off . Trust me.

Have a wonderful time on EF.:)

Listen to these bros Andrew. There are so many reasons against you not juicing (as exciting as it may be). Here's my 2 cents.

1. You're 21. How tall are you? I didn't stop growing until about 23. I'd say don't do anything unnatural to your body until 25. When you get to 25, you might realize that you'd be better off waiting until 30. Seems like ages away, but you'll be there before you know it!! Ask me how I know :)

2. How is your diet? Your diet is your foundation and you'll never get anywhere natural in the long run without a good foundation. Add juice to the mix and you're just wasting money without a proper diet.

3. What is your workout routine like? What kind of gains are you making right now?

Spend time on this board in the diet and exercise sections. Work on your diet, work on your workout routine. Organize, focus, refine. Let the guys at your gym have their juice, you'll have your turn one day. Be patient.

no gear for you yet,if you want to make some great gains i can offer you a program and training advice.

^^^^^^

great advice!! :)

if you really wanna use steroids i would focus on some serious research, you should be an expert before your first cycle incase something goes wrong.

also use this time to really push in the gym. you can still make gains naturally, and the bigger you are before jumping on the juice, well the further the juice will take you.

dont listen to 99% if what the guys in your gym tell you about steroids, a lot of the time the info is not only incorrect, but is just plain stupid!

and as said above..... tren is for way, way in the future. when you have done the other more forgiving compounds first.

welcome to EF man.

+1 good advice Ozzie.

I hate when people tell you to "just roll with your natural test" like you're already on steroids, what bullshit!! Men in their prime produce 3-11 mgs of test a day.. a starter cycle generally has 30-50mgs a day, after ester is calculated out!

Listen to Ozzie, you can still make gains without taking to risk.. get a good solid foundation for steroids.. muscles and tendons need to be ready for rapid growth! I would also agree that Tren is a powerful drug and is best suited for much later on.. Stick with the basics once you start! They are classics and work great!

Also as he said; being an expert before you start will save you money and hassle -and keep you safe from side effects.

-ArmaniAK47 :coffee:

Top Bottom