Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first thread...

keepgrowin

Hi fellas,
I'd just like to start by saying that this is a great info forum on our favourite subject! Ive been tuning in for awhile and decided to register because there is some great advice to be had.
I'm in my early thirties and been training on and off for about 12 years. I'm only a shorty at 5' 8 and am an extreme ectomorph, so I find it very difficult to put on weight and keep it there. But over the years Ive managed to increase my bodyweight from 135 to 175 lbs and about 12% bf (my current condition). And Ive done that naturally.
I'm at a stage that I just can't seem to gain anymore and would really like some advice on what a first cycle should consist of.
Ive done a little research and decided to use maybe a Deca/Diannabol combo over a 6-8 week cycle, using about 400mg Deca per weekly shot and unsure of the use of diannabol.
My weight gain goals are about 190-200lbs over the next 12 months and around 8-10% bf.
Any pointers would be appreciated!
Hope I havent bored you to tears with my essay...

Welcome to the board. Deca and Dbol work great together. Add some Test to that combo and you have a classic mass builder.

Get some test and run 400mg test/400mg deca a week for 10 weeks... and take 20-30mg d-bol every day for 7-8 weeks.

People will tell you 8 weeks is too long for d-bol. It is not.

Also, get some Liquidex as an anti E.... and make sure you have everything you need BEFORE you start your cycle.

welcome to the board bro, havent tried deca yet but test and eq will give you good quality gains also

Whats up man

I am not a fan of Deca myself. For a beginner I like dbol for 5 weeks and Test and Eq for 8-10 weeks. I feel that Eq helps keep your gains solid as compared to deca. Test is a must and I just love dbols. Make sure you cover all of the items that go hand and hand with juice. Send me a pm if you need anymore cycle help or got some questions

hope I helped

Top Bottom