Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low testosterone at an early age?

stevo1995

hi i just turned 18 about 2 months ago. a couple of weeks ago i went to the doc to get my test level checked out of curiosity. i just went back for the results and it said my level is at 350. i was kind of turned off by hearing that number. i mean i just turned 18 and follow a fairly strict diet and have worked out religiously for almost 2 years now. my doc said i`m fine and the normal range for people my age is 250-800..but that still puts me on the low end. i guess i`m just curious to hear y`alls opinion. should it be higher for someone my age?

These threads make me so mad...read the rules please. Like Steve said, you have to be 21..why would you even think of doing AAS at the age of 18?

hi i just turned 18 about 2 months ago. a couple of weeks ago i went to the doc to get my test level checked out of curiosity. i just went back for the results and it said my level is at 350. i was kind of turned off by hearing that number. i mean i just turned 18 and follow a fairly strict diet and have worked out religiously for almost 2 years now. my doc said i`m fine and the normal range for people my age is 250-800..but that still puts me on the low end. i guess i`m just curious to hear y`alls opinion. should it be higher for someone my age?

Have you been sick or anything? Get a second opinion.

The kid needs advice and kicking him off isn't going to help him.
First, it's only one test. Your levels can vary widely from test to test, even throughout one day.

Why did you get tested in the first place? Symptoms?

Also, you are in the normal range. If you have no symptoms, don't worry. Different people have different normal levels. My levels have always been in the mid to low end of the range, yet I was a pretty successful natural powerlifter, and horny bastard, and I still am. So my levels seemed to be ok for me, even though someone else with the same levels could be much less muscular and much less horny. It's more complicated than that 1 number for total T.

If you do have symptoms, its possible to raise your levels naturally through diet, exercise, lifestyle changes (sleep, stress control) and supplements. You do not want to mess with hormones. Start that and you will hurt yourself, maybe for the rest of your life.

Top Bottom