Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid clen dosing w/ (pic)

rxrefill

I just got some liquid clen

the specs are

100MCG/ML- 60ML Vial

I have this dropper

2hhzz90.jpg

where would the first dose, second dose, third dose go up to?

Well if your using 100 mcg day then the first dose would be 1ml. Depends on the dose you have planned. The tip doesnt count.

No don't cut off the tip, Liquid ancillaries should always be shaken to mix well and accurate dosing is next to impossible, the tip is so small the amount in there i wouldn't bother to count,anyway there no accurate way to tell if it actually 20mg or 22 mg or so forth using liquids,as each mixure varies.

No don't cut off the tip, Liquid ancillaries should always be shaken to mix well and accurate dosing is next to impossible, the tip is so small the amount in there i wouldn't bother to count,anyway there no accurate way to tell if it actually 20mg or 22 mg or so forth using liquids,as each mixure varies.

So I have 2 bottles of this stuff, you think if I start off with a drop and it doesn't do anything I can move the dose up slightly?

I've read the doses should be
day 1 - 20MCG
day 2 - 40
day 3 - 60
day 4 - 80
day 5 - 100
day 6 - 100
day 7 - 100
day 8 - 100
day 9 - 100
day 10 - 100
day 11 - 80
day 12 - 60
day 13 - 40
day 14 - 20

This is a 2 week cycle.

You take a 1cc 29gauge insulin syringe and a strong, sharp pair of scissors and cut off the sharp needle tip right where it connects into the plastic. Now you have an accurate way to dose your clen and shoot it in your mouth without a puncture wound.

You take a 1cc 29gauge insulin syringe and a strong, sharp pair of scissors and cut off the sharp needle tip right where it connects into the plastic. Now you have an accurate way to dose your clen and shoot it in your mouth without a puncture wound.

It may be accurate,but is the concentration accurate? I seriously doubt it!

I have been using liquids now for a bit, for some gyno. I couldn't tell you how accurate the concentration is, but damn the shit hits your system quick!

Top Bottom