Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it necessary for DNP???

Thomps9

About ready to try out my DNP again. I have done a lot of research on it, and had a quick question in mind. It says that you should mix it with corn starch accordingly to how many grams you have. I used corn starch last time. I want to know if this is necessary for DNP use. If not, I would like to not hassle with it this time. Thanks bros.

bro, you seem a little confused, the corn starch is filler for MAKING DNP capsules out of powder, I hope you know this and aren't just going to take corn starch with your pre-made capsules.

DRRman,

I don't have pre made capsules. The last time I took DNP, I added the corn starch in when I made my own capsules. I have to make my own again, and was just wondering if it is neccessary to add the starch.

Bro...I have never done DNP, nor am I an expert, but from the research I have done I know DNP is deadly if too much is taken...I think I read that if you take just 4x the recommended dosage the odds are 2-1 you will die.(from DD newsletter)

DOSAGE IS EVERYTHING, so follow your directions to a T.

Don't say you don't want to hassle with it. This is serious shit.

I think flaming hetero's website has some good links on it.

if you have caps then no need for cornstarch, it will only add to the stomach distress. if you are making caps then you will need to read the instructions very carefully.

Top Bottom