Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much additional strength will I get with AAS?

Agathor1996

How much additional strength can one expect to getwith an AAS cycle in percentual terms? Is it 20% more, 10% more?Thinking of using some AAS for some powerlifting meets, but want toweight the possible benefits vs the side effects, and in my sport itis all about exactly how much you can lift.

This is an impossible question to answer because it depends so much on the individual. What are you eating, what drugs are you taking?

steroids if ran properly will cause a rise in strength

however they aren't magic. most guys you see at the gym have used or use steroids and are weak as fock

sometimes its bad genetics, but most of the time is is a lack of understanding about fitness and nutrition

If you want steroids for strength gains, you will want to use androgenic steroids like test, tren etc.

It is the androgenic properties that cause increases in strength and aggression.

How much strength you will actually gain - it's impossible to know. It depends on your age, genetics, training style, diet etc.

I would say generally speaking, the average person will be 10-20% stronger when on steroids then when not on steroids.

As mentioned, an impossible question to answer. If you take trenbolone you will gain strength like mad. I even gained strength while in a caloric deficit on my only tren cycle.

It's a double edged sword, the more the AAS give you strength the easier it is for you to get to snap city.

Top Bottom