Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long is too long to stay on OX

i THINK (im not possitive but im assuming) that the only reason anavar was said to be so safe is that the dosages were almost always kept under 20mgs...now ppl have been using a lot more of it and i doubt that its that much less toxic than other 17aa steriods. So i would suggest keeping it to six weeks just incase.

ready2explode said:
i THINK (im not possitive but im assuming) that the only reason anavar was said to be so safe is that the dosages were almost always kept under 20mgs...now ppl have been using a lot more of it and i doubt that its that much less toxic than other 17aa steriods. So i would suggest keeping it to six weeks just incase.

Sorry mate. It is proven and well doccumented to be way less liver toxic than anything else.

What would I throw in with OX?
Clen
ECA
red meat

The liver has an easier time metabolizing ox . Therefore Dbol creates a greater oxidative stress on the liver thus increased liver values much quicker and at lower doses. Although they are both 17-AA’s their structure is different thus causing the difference in metabolic stress.

i have no tests to show if this was the case, but at 40mg a day i started to feel a tight pain after a week of OX under my right peck/mid body area.. and that part of my back which is right where my liver is. I had done accutain throguh my doctor a year before, that really may have weaked my liver. I had the similar pains while on it too, but at that time while on the accutain i was about 30 pounds thinner and had no physical activity or diet. i never got tests done but i took lots of ala and tyler liver detox. it went away eventually and i have never got it again.

Take lots of ala with OX and tyler liver detox. Also drink lots of water. Im sure it affects people in differnt ways, but to just be sure, play it safe.

I ran Ox at 40mg a day for 6 weeks. Went to the blood lab and got tests done. My liver enzyme values were not only normal, but on the low end of normal almost falling into the below normal category. Either I need a big red cape on my Liver because it's a superhero or Ox isn't as liver toxic as many claim it to be. I'm going with the latter hypothesis.

Oxandrolone has been shown in some studies to imporove liver function. Whether this is true for everyone it seemed to be true for me. I am going to run it 12 weeks next time as I saw no slowdown in gains when I stopped at 6.

Not all 17aa's are created equal my friends. I can guarantee you that 100mg of Ox per day is still a shitload less toxic than 40-50mg of A-bombs. Same with Dbol. You guys can sit here and talk about it all day but until you get blood tests ran you have shit to say about it. Who cares what "so and so" said, or what this study says. I tested it myself and my findings concluded that it's not as bad on the liver as I was lead to believe. Your results may vary.

Chinese ox raised my liver values. I'm on BTG now but can't comment cuz I'm also on accutane so OBVIOUSLY my liver is fucked, but for everyone out there, don't be a cheapass and go to www.directlabs.com to get bloodwork or email DrJMW who can hook u up with blood tests.

I am on 40mg/Ed of Ox. Is milk thistle any good for helping with the liver? Also what is the half life of Ox?

Top Bottom