Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH without slin.

monkeyballs

I'm just drawing up a cycle that I'd do if money wasn't a concern.
Of course, HGH is the main couse.

My Q is this. If I am intrested in cutting, and increasing muscular density without putting on a shitload of weight, would it be fine to hit GH without any insulin. Adding Slin is Too much to worry about, plus, from what I hear the weight gain is astounding. So what I was thinking was adding a mild anabolic (var), and maybe some cytomel. Clen supposedly matches well with gh as an anti-catabolic, but I figure I'd already have that base covered with the var. Some say that a gh cycle is useless without slin. opinions??

of course you dont need to use slin with your gh..in fact if you dont dial that shit in to a T you can get fat using it....imo a nice stack would be gh,test e and anavar

Great to hear about not needing slin...It would really suck to die.

My only problem with adding test e would be the bloating and weight gain. Gotta stay at about the same weight...with maybe a few pounds of lean bulk to gain.

How bout just a var (btg) and GH stack...not bad?

one more problem about adding test E is that I need to produce clean tests. Test E sits in you for about 3 months. Too long. I could possibly add some test prop or andriol. Those would be out of me faster than the var.

Top Bottom