Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart-attack

rigivaldini

Need some advice.....
I had a heart attack 2yrs ago high cholesterol, the doctor stop my test therapy.
I taking some blood thinners and for cholesterol medicine.

Me 5-6 200 lbs 38yrs abouth 25% bf
I'm doing test e 1cc every 10days on my own
What u all think??
Can I take something also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is a mess

you shouldn't be using steroids when you have a bad heart

you need to get your shit together asap bro or you will be dead within 5 years for sure

fix your diet! start exercising 1-2 hours a day. you shouldn't be asking what you need to take, you should be asking how can i fix my lifestyle

DO NOT use steroids until you have normal cholesterol levels.

The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol levels is to follow a cholesterol friendly diet - low in saturated fats and refined sugars, and high in omega 3 fatty acids -
and to regularly incorporate hard cardio that really gets your heart rate up into your training program.

A good overall cholesterol support supplement certainly won't hurt either. Check out N2guard from n2bm.com. N2guard contains 43 ingredients designed to detox the body and keep cholesterol levels optimal.

If you want to use something in the mean time, use SARMS. SARMS are safe to use for people with poor cholesterol levels since they do not effect cholesterol in any way.

Check out this video where I explain what SARMS are ->
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/new-video-sarms-explained-46877.html

I'm currently on lipitor and blood thinners.... Going to the doc's to get blood done next week....I appreciate all your feedback....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom