Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Guys I need Help/Advice ASAP. Hard red lump

Mia305

Whats up guys, good evening to you all!!

Im on my 8th week of my current cycle consisting of triple stack tren, masteron, test prop 100mg of each which equals 300mg per 1cc and i injected twice a week. Im also injecting test e 300mg once x week. I injected yesterday , and today i got a big hard light pink almost red lump in my upper right buttock. I've read a little bit around this and to answer some questions i'd probably get asked,so no this has never happened to me before, this is my sexond cycle and no I dont have fever but im feeling like shit!! No energy, feeling down, nauseous and just pretty much like crap. Again no fever. What do you guys think ? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated it!!

Thanks fellas!

If you don't get better and the injection site hurts to the touch, get on antibiotics. My friend had some bad tren that made him feel like crap and he was puking. The injection site was very sore and swollen. He went to the doctor and they put him on antibiotics. It got better after a week or so.

What ester of tren & mast? Why are you pinning twice a week?

Tren acetate , twice a week so equals 200mg of each per week. Its the same thibg as 50mg eod , but its easier on my butt. As i said this has never happened before and this is ny second cycle.

I also dont think its bad gear, because i've been using it for 1 month no problems so far.

What do you guys think?

25homes, would you recommend any specific antibiotic ? Also should i take ibuprofen 800 ? With all the gear and supplements im taking? A friend of mine recommended ibuprofen 800 for the pain but i know this is really strong.

your supposed to be pinning short esters eod, not twice a week... your not running your cycle properly...

you have some sort of infection or allergic reaction.

avoid pinning the spot for a while and see if it gets better. if it doesn't you will need to unfortunately run a round of anti-biotics

this is really pinning 101 stuff.. did you research this beforehand ? there are hundreds of threads just like this online.. everybody on here will have to deal with this at some point

I would be a horrible cunt if i pinned tren ace twice a week.

Do it correctly or don't do it at all

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom