Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For how long can you take orals?

Booobelina

Hi everyone! Here goes an interesting question foryou – what is the longest time when you were using oral steroids?How do you tell if a certain number of weeks is too much for an oralsteroid? What orals are the safest to take for long time?

With all the proper liver supporting supplements, I would say that 12-14 weeks. Any more time than that will be a gray zone, where you can not predict how your body will react. Some may get serious problems with their livers in 12 weeks, others can go for longer. In such long cycles with oral steroids it is crucial to keep an eye on the liver, and monitor its condition on a regular basis.

My personal opinion is 10 weeks max for liver toxic oral steroids.

Your liver is a very hearty organ and the only organ in your body that can actually repair and regenerate itself.

That doesn't mean you should abuse it but it does mean that your liver can take a lot of stress before any actual damage occurs.

Whenever using liver toxic oral steroids - it's a really smart idea to use a good liver aid supplement at the same time to keep liver toxicity to a minimum. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. Check out the product n2guard from n2bm.com. That's the product I personally use.

I like to stay on the safe side and not run them more than 6 weeks.

It also depends on your lifestyle as well. If you were someone that drinks alcohol that would be even more stress on the liver.

Top Bottom