Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle

ultrazen142

hello this is my first post. 43 yrs. old have been training drug free for 25 years . i have a good solid workout sched. 160 lean lbs. i would like to add 5-7 lbs. (pretty much what i looked like before) i have T- cyp and want to do 500/wk for 5 weeks.....critique?

What does your diet look like? Also, how tall are you? at 160 you may be able to put on a few more pds of muscle natty w/ the right diet.

if all that's zoned in, 5 wks is too short. prob 250/500mg of test for 10 wks would give you far better results.

do you have a pct planned?

and btw, welcome to ef!!

2 vials will equal a 10 week cycle,look up PCT in the stickys,and welcome to elite

Welcome, I would research PCT as mentioned and get it all together and avoid last minute mishaps. 5 weeks is too short for sustanon, if youre gonna do 500mgs per week try to get 10 weeks. But also as mentioned 250mg per week (although low) should be ok considering you eat right and bust your ass in the gym.

Top Bottom