Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle suggestions ?

mansonman

Hi everyone , Im 22 years old , been lifting for 3 years now , Im 170lbs, 178cm. I want to take it to the next level. Ive been looking for first simple cycles for beginners but theres alot of suggestions so I got confused.
Im hoping if someone can give me some suggetions to consider for my first cycle.
Im going with Test only cycle:

- how many mg per week?
-and what AI to use , and when ?
- and what about the PCT?

Thank you, I appreciate your help:D

A usual first cycle would be a Testostrone only cycle for 10 weeks, with the exception of something else lighter with it like Dianabol if you wanted something fast acting whilst the Testostrone builds in your system. But this protocol down the bottom would work out fine:

-Testostrone Enanthate, Cypionate or Sustanaon 250: 500mg a week, 250mg Monday and Thursday weeks 1-10
-Arimidex: 0.5mg eod (every 2nd day)

Optimal PCT:
Clomid:100/50/50/25
Nolvadex: 40/40/20
Aromasin: 12.5mg eod
HCG: 500ius 3-4 times a week

Now that above would be the best post cycle therapy in my opinion but obviously it would be pricey.

For better results its better to run Test with Dbol, what about the Dosage for Dbol?

So when should I start taking the Arimidex while on Test ?

and for the PCT , when does it start ?

can I just use Nolva only for the PCT ?

too much question sorry lol ,

A usual first cycle would be a Testostrone only cycle for 10 weeks, with the exception of something else lighter with it like Dianabol if you wanted something fast acting whilst the Testostrone builds in your system. But this protocol down the bottom would work out fine:

-Testostrone Enanthate, Cypionate or Sustanaon 250: 500mg a week, 250mg Monday and Thursday weeks 1-10
-Arimidex: 0.5mg eod (every 2nd day)

Optimal PCT:
Clomid:100/50/50/25
Nolvadex: 40/40/20
Aromasin: 12.5mg eod
HCG: 500ius 3-4 times a week

Now that above would be the best post cycle therapy in my opinion but obviously it would be pricey.

I myself am researching for my first cycle and have decided on a test only cycle for the first go round. My concern is with pct. The pct you recommend is good and pricey, so my question is: if I were to run only one of those pct's, which would be best. I've decided to run a sustanon 250 test for at least eight weeks.

For better results its better to run Test with Dbol, what about the Dosage for Dbol?

So when should I start taking the Arimidex while on Test ?

and for the PCT , when does it start ?

can I just use Nolva only for the PCT ?

too much question sorry lol ,

Never to many questions that's what this forums for! Start taking Adex the first day you inject.

Nolvadex only for pct no I'm sorry I don't think that would be optimal. You might get away with Nolvadex+Clomid but you should not skimp on pct if that's what you choose, it's so important because if you don't recover. One you won't keep any gains so you've just wasted all your time and hard work for nothing..and you will probably be set back to square one after a few months.

And if you choose Dianabol...I'd start at 20mg ed and go from there. I personally don't recommend oral use for more than 4 weeks due to the harshness on the liver.

Top Bottom