Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash1854

Banned
17 years old
6'0" 230lb 20% bf
205 bench 185 squat 225 deadlift
I know my stats are fucked up, I'm hoping at the end of my cycle I'll be proportional

So I seem to be getting a lot of different answers from friends and research, so I decided to start my own thread

I want to run an 8 week cycle of tren A and test E because that's what I have available to me. I'll be getting it within the next few days, with the needles, for $240.

I plan on doing the dosages for tren a in this manner. For example, if it's a 10ml bottle
Week 1: .5cc
Week 2: 1cc
Week 3: 1.5cc
Week 4: 2cc
Week 5: 2cc
Week 6: 1.5cc
Week 7: 1cc
Week 8: .5cc
Weekly injections for tren a
For test e I'm going to do EOD injections in a similar manner
Question 1: Can both solutions go in the same needle for one injection? Although I understand how to inject, like why you pull the skin (so no leak) and why you pull back to make sure there's a vacuum (to ensure you didn't hit a vein), my friend will be injecting. He has injected a lot, this is for my personal information.

PCT I know nothing about. I'm going to contact my supplier around week 6 to order the PCT drugs to make sure I have, right now I just don't have the money. I get paid every other Friday. I know that you're supposed to start test e PCT 2 weeks after last injection, but nothing about what to take, if they're pills or not, and anything about tren a PCT. All I know is there is something called clomid
Question 2: When do I start PCT and what do I take?

These are my questions so far, if I think of anything I'll add. If you have any comments other than the answers to the two questions, they would really be appreciated

Thanks!

Also, I will be tracking progress on this thread

I'm not touching this, there's too much wrong with it. 17, 260lbs, 50mg of TREN a WEEK?! First cycle. Bro, Google "first cycle" in about 9-10 years

I am locking this you have no business messing with compounds that will fuse your growth plates and stop your development into puberty, you have to be 21 to post here, everything you said is against our terms of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom