Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle anavar sustanon 25o stack

epiceye

Stats: 30yrs 152lbs 10.5% body fat 5"7

i am looking for some insight as to how i should begin my first cycle for the best quality gains..... I have on hand and started on the anavar 40mg a day for 6 weeks and have the sustanon test 250 which i plan to run for a 10week cycle at 250mg a week.

I am looking to put on about 10 pounds quality muscle and cut back on body fat for definition. Is this cycle proper or should i increase the dosage on any of the above. ?

Are you sure about the 152? How long have you bneen training and how do you eat?

And why did you start a cycle and THEN ask these questions?

And where is your PCT?

~EZ

yeah im sure about the 152 and ive been training since i was 21....oringinally i was just going to do the anavar cycle 60 mg a day but decided on stacking it with test to counteract any affects on libido and to improve on the results i will start my pct once in the end of the cycle unless u have any other suggestions.....not looking for negative feedback so if you have any advice its greatly aprreciated

Are you sure about the 152? How long have you bneen training and how do you eat?

And why did you start a cycle and THEN ask these questions?

And where is your PCT?

~EZ

^^I'll try again

As far as what i eat i dont exactly count calories but i have a balanced diet of carbs/proteins split between 5 meals. as for my pct this is my plan if it needs to be modified let me know:

during cycle hcg 250 iu every 4 days

and 3-4 weeks after my last shot :

week 1: 50mg clomid/ 40 mg Nova
week 2-3: 50mg clomid/ 20mg Nova
week 4: 20mg Nova

Or Is Nova enough for a first cycle since im running on such a low dose

is this a good pct plan or would you modify anything thanks

As far as what i eat i dont exactly count calories but i have a balanced diet of carbs/proteins split between 5 meals. as for my pct this is my plan if it needs to be modified let me know:

during cycle hcg 250 iu every 4 days

and 3-4 weeks after my last shot :

week 1: 50mg clomid/ 40 mg Nova
week 2-3: 50mg clomid/ 20mg Nova
week 4: 20mg Nova

Or Is Nova enough for a first cycle since im running on such a low dose

is this a good pct plan or would you modify anything thanks

That's the 1st fix, you're porbably not eating enough. Food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body

Nolva is garbage

All you need to know is right here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

~EZ

OMG ok so as for all the research ive done u have thrown me for a loop, if you had to map out a pct plan for me what would it be? and would you start the hcg during cycle at 250ui every four day?

Top Bottom