Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Masteron increases the libido?

I was wondering if Masteron increase the libido?
Has it the same effect on the libido such as Test? Or is it lighter? Or does Masteron increase the libido at all?

Thank you in advance!!

Think of it as proviron, not going to be the same as test. The boost will be no different than taking a higher proviron dosage.

I have been on a Mast only cycle for 5 weeks now and my Libido went through the roof! I had a high libido before using mast but this sent it crazy. I am constantly wanting sex. It has calmed down a bit now in week 5 so not sure if that is a sign my body is about to crash.
My BF % is low so mast gave me a good hard look and lots of veins also gained some strength.

Masteron definitely helps with libido. Masteron blocks estrogen greater than Nolvadex so if you are on a nice dose of test it will help cut down on the estrogen conversion sides such as water retention. It gives you a nice hard look when lean. It's a very good compound to cut on.

Absa fucking lotely it does!!! I'm at 600mg EW and it's amazing...always like Test and Mast..my fav cycle

Top Bottom