Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DEA BUDGET REQUEST FOR 2008/Internet communications

So true bro.

maxspeed96ct said:
Damm stuff like this really make me wonder about the sh!t going on in this country

..........all i gotta say is i have 2 friends that are in iraq right now, and one that just came home.

Why the hell should anyone care about steroids ????

The only way to preserve Freedom is to take it away from people.

Now, how about those Afghans and their poppies.. 70% of the worlds heroin coming from a country liberated and given it's Freedom, you'd think maybe something would be done about the source of the actual drugs that kill people, rather than spending millions on reading the emails of [email protected]

Tweakle said:
The only way to preserve Freedom is to take it away from people.

Now, how about those Afghans and their poppies.. 70% of the worlds heroin coming from a country liberated and given it's Freedom, you'd think maybe something would be done about the source of the actual drugs that kill people, rather than spending millions on reading the emails of [email protected]

Why would the Gov. crack down on Afg.? I deeply believe that this played a major role in us setting up shop over there. They profit from opiate pharmasu., illegal drug trade, methadone clinics ( which is an opiate for the addicts they have created ), prison system, court system, n' much more. First the Opiate control ( BIG $$$ ) then the Oil control ( F**KING HUGE $$$ ).

Top Bottom