Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol, deca, test. Second cycle

Bjwatson83

I'm about to start y second cycle. I'm 32 years old, 6'4" 233 pounds.

weeks 1-4 dbol 50 mg a day
weeks 1-10 deca 400 mg a week (200 x 2)
weeks 1-12 Test e or c 500 mg a week (250 x 2)

I have Armidex at probably .5 to 1 mg every third day. For pct I have armidex, nolvadex, and clomid on hand. I haven't decided the dosage yet but I have a month before I even begin.

I guess my questions would be
1- Do the dosages look right?
2- Should I always pin deca and test at the same time and same pin?
3- Would either Test c or Test e work better in this cycle? I don't have any experience with deca so was hoping someone could chime in on which test work better for them running along side it.

Thanks in advance!

You'll hit 260 with that cycle. Doses are fine. You need anti prolactin for deca. Cyp/Test both longer esters, cyp slightly longer than enan. Recommend longer cycle. How big are you trying to get? BF%%??

My body fat is around 20%, as for how big I want to end up around 260 and lean in the long run. This is just to help me get the size for now. Should I extend the cycle out to 14 weeks?

Bodyfat is way way way to high....this cycle might ad thirty pounds but you're going to look like shit I'm sorry. %20 is to high for anything...you need to get down to like 10-12% before you do this...please....you will thank me later

You need to go on a cutting cycle not a bulking cycle even when I look like shit and feel fat I'm not far from 11-12% in winter or off season

Top Bottom