Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol Questions...

Edco23

Hello, I have a few questions about Clenbuterol.

#1: Should I have a specific diet if I decide to go on ahead and use this?

#2: How effective is it at fat loss? I'm not too concerned with muscle loss.

#3: I understand how you're supposed to cycle this drug(?) but is there anything I NEED to be taking with it?

#4: I've read side effects on it but I can never seem to get a straight ahead answer, what are the side effects of this drug?

#5: Would you recommend this to someone who has never taken a drug(?) regarding weight loss, steroids etc?

#6: When I reach my goal and get off the drug(?) will this weight gradually come back even if I keep watching what I eat and continue to work out?

#7: If I decide to go through with this what are safe, trustful good websites where I can get this drug(?) ?

My reasons for doing this is I'm done with High School now(I'm 18) I'm in pretty good shape but all my fat seems to just store in my chest/stomach and I'm looking to rid of it quickly and smoothly.

I go to the gym 5 days a week for 45-60 minutes.

Stats are:
LBS:215(I've lost 30lbs since December mainly by watching what I eat)
Height:5'10

I'm looking to drop around 40 - 50 more pounds.

I'm new here so try not to be too hard on me.

clen won't do anything to control your appetite which is usually the number 1 problem with people who need to loose 20 or more lbs. ECA stack will be better for your goals imho. 1 Bronkaid, 1 caffeine pill, 1 baby aspirin 2-3x daily, 3 weeks on, 1 week off repeat.Buy the 60 count box of Bronkaid.

clen won't do anything to control your appetite which is usually the number 1 problem with people who need to loose 20 or more lbs. ECA stack will be better for your goals imho. 1 Bronkaid, 1 caffeine pill, 1 baby aspirin 2-3x daily, 3 weeks on, 1 week off repeat.Buy the 60 count box of Bronkaid.

I do control my appetite, I was asking if I needed to be on a specific diet if I was going to get on this. Appreciate the response!

Hello, I have a few questions about Clenbuterol.

#1: Should I have a specific diet if I decide to go on ahead and use this?

Nothing Specific. Saying you need a certain diet is like asking which turbo charger to put on your car. They will all work to make the car fast. Which makes it debatable based on personal preference. Some will say a 40%protein, 30% Carb, 30% Fat diets are best while cutting. Some will say carb cycling is best. ect ect.

#2: How effective is it at fat loss? I'm not too concerned with muscle loss.

It is effective. To what degree depends on the person/training/diet. And if you're not concerned about muscle loss, why not ECA? See answer to last part of question #7.

#3: I understand how you're supposed to cycle this drug(?) but is there anything I NEED to be taking with it?

Ketotifin or Benadryl to up-regulate beta receptors. See the last part of my response to question #7!!!!

#4: I've read side effects on it but I can never seem to get a straight ahead answer, what are the side effects of this drug?

This is Debatable also. Are you asking long term or just while cycling the drug? Just like side effects of any steroid. We know what happens while on cycle but since there are no peer reviewed long term studies, sides are anecdotal and/or are from personal experiences. Some get zero gyno form steroids and others are prone. So if you have read about a side effect then its possible you will have it. Again, Personal experience.

#5: Would you recommend this to someone who has never taken a drug(?) regarding weight loss, steroids etc?

Again, this is based on personal experience of people who have taken this drug. I would say no, others would say yes.

#6: When I reach my goal and get off the drug(?) will this weight gradually come back even if I keep watching what I eat and continue to work out?

Good question. Why would you not? Or why would you?

If you have trained as hard as you can and lost as much weight as humanly possible and you add a drug for help to lose "the last bit" then why would you not put the weight back on after the drug is stopped? Nothing has changed except the fact that you added a drug. Then took it away.

On the other side one could say yes. We all know that your metabolism will increase at a lower BF%. And all you did was speed up the process of getting to that BF%. So you may have a very good chance of keeping it off. Again, Its all on you as to what happens.

#7: If I decide to go through with this what are safe, trustful good websites where I can get this drug(?) ?

I honestly don't believe anyone is doing you justice by "showing you the way". The more you look the more you will learn and you can better make an informed decision.

My reasons for doing this is I'm done with High School now(I'm 18) I'm in pretty good shape but all my fat seems to just store in my chest/stomach and I'm looking to rid of it quickly and smoothly.

We all do bro. We all do.....

I go to the gym 5 days a week for 45-60 minutes.

Just some food for thought.... That looks like my cardio routine not my weight training regiment

Stats are:
LBS:215(I've lost 30lbs since December mainly by watching what I eat)
Height:5'10

I'm looking to drop around 40 - 50 more pounds.

I'm new here so try not to be too hard on me.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps

Really appreciate the response Eliteandy.

#4: Short term while cycling.

I go to the gym 5 days a week for 45-60 minutes. "Just some food for thought.... That looks like my cardio routine not my weight training regiment."
I have a full time job while going to school, so I get what I can while still getting a good nights sleep. My job also requires me to be standing several hours at a time and moving around a lot. Plus I don't think I can handle being in the gym for two hours.

It is effective. To what degree depends on the person/training/diet. And if you're not concerned about muscle loss, why not ECA? - I think the whole appetite suppressant thing is silly, because when I am off the Ephedrine that hunger will come back that it was suppressing. When I get hungry after I've eaten and I get the urge to pick, I'll chew gum and/or drink water.

Again I really appreciate the response.

Ketotifin or Benadryl to up-regulate beta receptors. See the last part of my response to question #7!!!!

Also Taurine to keep from cramping. 2-3G daily.

Top Bottom