Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

chicken, brown rice and Broccoli is boring

There are so many other good protein choices besides just plain chicken. It also comes down to cooking things differently and spicing them differently. Don't forget to add in eggs.

I’m so sick of the typical bodybuilder meal of chicken, brown rice, and broccoli
I’m getting bored I like to try something new
It’s not so much that the food is Bland to me but it’s more that I’m just bored eating the same thing every day
any ideas of what I can switch to that would be more exciting?
There are so many options out there these days, I was like you eating the same thing every day, very bland and boring. I decided to change it up and do a little research, I couldn’t believe the options you have. I can’t stand chicken and if I do eat it it needs to be thighs, ground beef has been my go to recently and I absolutely love it. I eat a pound every day fried up with some seasoning, four egg whites and three whole eggs and some jasmine rice. I’m in heaven my go to meal has me addicted. It just takes a little legwork and research on my Internet the days of chicken and broccoli and rice are over!

There are so many options out there these days, I was like you eating the same thing every day, very bland and boring. I decided to change it up and do a little research, I couldn’t believe the options you have. I can’t stand chicken and if I do eat it it needs to be thighs, ground beef has been my go to recently and I absolutely love it. I eat a pound every day fried up with some seasoning, four egg whites and three whole eggs and some jasmine rice. I’m in heaven my go to meal has me addicted. It just takes a little legwork and research on my Internet the days of chicken and broccoli and rice are over!
@XraSpeX I thought you were going to post a LOG is that coming?

I will get to it sooner or later, my schedule has been crazy lately. Construction on a military base has very demanding hours, I’m lucky if I get to train daily. I tell you one thing it will be a pretty boring log because I basically eat and do the same thing every day

Top Bottom