Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bump in odd place, gyno? Includes pic for example.

Dryce

Potential Gyno, Bump in odd place. Opinons needed

Hi Guys,

Okay this is my 1st cycle with test. (Tried a couple phs in the past).

I am 26 5'9 180lbs (ish) and 12-15% bf.
I am almost 4 weeks into my cycle now.

My cycle is 500mg Test Enanthate per week (2 x 250 jabs) weeks 1-12
60mg Tbol per day weeks 1-6
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD through the cycle upto PCT.

PCT will be Nolva, Clomid.

I am planning on starting HCG this week at 2 x 250IU a week also.

SO, all of a sudden I have a sore to touch lump appear above my right nipple. It isn't in the usual place you hear of when it comes to gyno, it is actually not under the dark skin area and is above and slightly to the right which seems odd. It also didn't have any itchy or tenderness prior it just very suddenly came up and was sore. Obviously I am assuming Gyno but it seems odd. The bump is quite small, swollen and sore.

Could this be something else or definitely gyno even in this odd location?
What steps shall I take now?
Shall I stop the cycle?
Will HCG make this worse?

Thanks!

D

Last edited:
It wouldn't let me include the pic as I haven't got enough posts. I will put it up as soon as I am allowed.

Also is it common to develop gyno so soon into a test cycle of only 500mg per week?

Thanks

D

The more I read, the less I feel this is gyno but I just can't figure out what else it can be?

Anyone got any ideas? Its on the outer part of the dark skin, shouldn't gyno form under this darkened area not next to it? I had no puffyness or anything and this bump is quite hard. Was not noticeable 24 hours ago. Seems like a gland swelling rather than tissue growing, is this possible?

Hello,
I developed some strange lumps under my nipples a while ago. I can tell you now that I was suggested to get blood work done. If you're in the USA you can do this through private MD labs. You will not need to go to the Dr at all. Select the female hormone panel and throw in prolactin as well if you want to . Results took about 24 hours and you can post them here for people to look at. This is certainly what everyone will suggest and will also put your mind at ease as to it being gyno (fairly easily treated and not an emergency) or something else.

Hello,
I developed some strange lumps under my nipples a while ago. I can tell you now that I was suggested to get blood work done. If you're in the USA you can do this through private MD labs. You will not need to go to the Dr at all. Select the female hormone panel and throw in prolactin as well if you want to . Results took about 24 hours and you can post them here for people to look at. This is certainly what everyone will suggest and will also put your mind at ease as to it being gyno (fairly easily treated and not an emergency) or something else.

Thanks for the reply mate.

I am in the UK, not sure how easy it is to get bloods done I guess I will look into this now.

The area where the bump is is red? Does gyno go red?

Also the fact that it is outside of the dark skin area (Niple area), just seems like very bent gyno if it is? Would love it if someone who has knowledge or experience on this specific thing could tell me whether this is common with gyno or sounds like something else?

Thanks!
D

Thanks for the reply mate.

I am in the UK, not sure how easy it is to get bloods done I guess I will look into this now.

The area where the bump is is red? Does gyno go red?

Also the fact that it is outside of the dark skin area (Niple area), just seems like very bent gyno if it is? Would love it if someone who has knowledge or experience on this specific thing could tell me whether this is common with gyno or sounds like something else?

Thanks!
D

it does not sound like it... do you have any other symptoms at all?

DO NOT start hcg now... you realize that prolonged hcg use can cause an increase in estrogen? you will also desensitize to it and have many other problems you do not want... the best way to use it is to blast it 2 weeks prior to starting pct... 1000 ius week... 8-12 weeks prior, you want to use hcgenerate on cycle... HcGenerate is specifically designed to keep on cycle suppression to a minimum, making your transition into pct much smoother, allowing for an optimal recovery and more keepable gains… It also testicular shrinkage and your libido strong on cycle... It can be shipped to you... Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

your pct is very poor... read this article on the proper pct and follow the layout provided...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

hcgemerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Re: Potential Gyno, Bump in odd place. Opinons needed

Okay well I am hoping it is some sort of cyst/spot/blocked pore or something.

Either way to be on the safe side I have upped my aromasin and will run nolva at 40mg a day for a few days then drop it to 20mg for a few more days keeping my aromasin quite high for the rest of my cycle.

In a week or so if nothing changes I might start an anti gyno letro protocol for a week.

As fsr as HCG goes I have done a lot of research and quite a few people these days are using hcg earlier on in small doses in a cycle, this way not letting your balls shrink in the 1st place i.e easier recovery......the small dosages will also mean no desensitisation to it.

Any other opponions on this welcome!

The added estrogen and aromatisation with hcg obviously does scare me now in my current situation.

As for my pct I don't know how you can state it is poor. I didnt go into any detail on dosages but the compounds you suggested are exactly the same as what I stated, what's poor about that?

Thanks guys

D

Top Bottom