Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attention: DBOL ADDICTS

pgerardone said:

This is not really crazy. It is normal in bodybuilding circles. I know many guys who stay on 2000 + mgs of shit all year long for years at a time. Cycles are not the norm to tell you the truth. The myth about staying off as long as you are on is just not realistic in bodybuilding today.

Normal??????

I don't know what bodybuilding circles YOU are invovled with, but within MY circle those doses are rediculous. I realise that SOME people may be able to get away with the super-high doses of gear, but as a general rule of thumb, those doses are WAY too high.

I also realise that there ARE people out there that may attempt to try these dosages BUT it might be interresting to see the long-term effects and damage to their body's resulting from those over-inflated doses.

Ask one of your "friends" that stays on 2000 mg of test all year if he can still get an erection if he were to come off the test. I have some pretty serious doubts as to whether his natural test production would resume.

Please people, remember that most of the people here are relatively new to the game. By saying that taking these doses is "safe" is only advocating the "abuse" of anabolics. They are a tool, nothing more. At those doses, they become a very DANGEROUS tool.

I dare someone to state that using test at 2000 mg/ week all year round is "safe" and/or "healthy".

Please use some common fucking sense!

Re: Sittin' On Diesel

defying gravity said:
I was having regular liver screens done to ensure no damage was being done.

I think this is key with whatever you decide to do.......

Joker

you only live once, do whatever makes you happy, personally i would not take that much gear for 10 weeks if not for the liver but simply because that much water retension is very unsightly so dont expect to get laid much (unless you got a girl ofcoarse). I like doing high dose bursts but only for about 4 weeks just to add some quality pounds then drain the water and look bigger and much more attractive

Re: Sittin' On Diesel

defying gravity said:
Don't listen to those that have done a few cycles and listened to people repeat the same myths again and again without ever questioning their validity. 17-AA's do make the liver work harder. How much? Probably not a lot. I've run d-ball at 75 mgs a day for a year strait before. I will state that I was having regular liver screens done to ensure no damage was being done. It was not. People do not realize that D-ball was the first synthetic steroid. It came out in the 50's and that and test suspension was all there was for years. Athletes stayed on the shit for years with no problems. These people that rant about how toxic 17-AA's are have NEVER had blood work done while doing them, they repeat like monkeys the same things they have been told while never actually looking for the truth. Most competitors run 17-AA's in large doses for long periods with no problems. If those (typically newbies) people are uncomfortable doing them at all or for more than a few weeks that?s fine just don't spout off saying how wrong someone is that prefers to do them for longer periods of time. I don't tell people they are fucked up for only doing orals for 8 weeks. Don't tell me I'm wrong for doing them longer. There were people in this thread that were saying how wrong it is to do orals for longer periods and were also saying 500 mgs a week test is a fine dose. For who? Not for me I've done gear for 11 years now and 500 mgs doesn't do shit. Don't say its all a person needs, say it works for me but I've only done a few cycles. To those that are sooo convinced about how toxic orals are show me some hard data, not anecdotal tales about how much stress the liver endures from 17-AA?s. Something on a comparative or qualitive basis that was done in a research facility please. Not another well, my friends cousins uncle Billy-Bob did d-ball and it made his liver hurt shit, actual data please. I?ve asked for it here and every other board I?ve been on. No one EVER has provided any. Duchaine couldn?t either. BTW,
Duchaine recommended D-ball and deca as a year round cycle in one of his books

Ok, Andreas Munzer. His liver was pulverized when they opened him up. He bleed to death internally. granted he was using cytadren and other compounds but the roids played a big part. I believe the pros use a shit load but no more than some dumbass nobody trying to look big in his gym....wow! What a payoff for all that $$$ and damage! I just do not see anyones body being able to use that much gear no matter how long they have been using. i have juiced for 9 years now. I never go over 30mg a day of d-bol and never over 1200mg or so total and I compete nationally as a heavy weight at 215# at 3.5% body fat. oh yeah and I am 5'7" tall. your nuts only make 6-7 mg at best so how can 3000mg be used unless you are a freak? Are YOU??? I get so tired of all these people saying how much gear they use and how big they are and I doubt that a large percentage of this is true at all. The problem is some kid gets on here sees all this bullshit and will try to do as much as he has read not knowing half the people writing this shit are a bunch of punks.

anyways...

it's cool, I got what I waned to hear- responses from people who took x amount over a period of time.

I wasn't asking for someone's opinion whether this is morally right or you shouldn't have to take this much because I gained x amount of weight on x amount of that. I think those posts are pretty lame. First of all, I know my body. Second of all, it's my body. I respect the opinions that were thought out and no disrespect to any of those people. I figured I would get those kind of responses, but maybe not so many of them. Regardless, it's cool.

So- thumbs up to the freaks.

Anyways, I just popped 4 dbol after reading these posts, and mmmmmm.. it feels so good.

Well whether or not it does damage i don't know. BUT i can tell you that at 40mg per day my liver values were up as high as 150.
This was only a six week cycle.

I wasn't going any higher in dosage thats for sure. But now after i stopped they are back to normal.

So yes your liver is working overtime. DOES it do damage, I wont be the one to find out thats for sure.

Top Bottom