Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else done 100mg+ /Day of Anavar? How was it?

Right now I am almost finished with my 4th week of my Var phase of my cycle. Started the first week at 50mg day. Then starting at wk 2 been doing 100mg day. I noticed my apetite being alot less stronger which is good since I am focused more of bringing down my BF percentage and its definitely working.
Any certain time of day those doing 100mg day took their doses? I find if I take mine too late I have a harder time falling asleep.
How long before your workout did you take your doses?
I was stupidly injecting 50mg of the 100mg each day. I did get an answer on my injectable Var. I was told its definitely injectable., but I could drink it with no problems (as some suggested I should), so now I drink instead of inject it. Last month Liver and Kidney function test came out perfect so I should be okay at 100mg day for 2 more weeks.
It should be noted, I am still gaining strength from the Var after coming off 8 weeks of 500mg Sustanon and 400mg Deca a week.

I've used up to 80mg a day of ug var for about 5 weeks in the past.

All I know is my diet wasn't particularly great and by the 5th week I was getting some serious looks and compliments from a few ladies.

I dropped about 2" off the waist and looked significantly more x framish while gaining strength.

That was my experience with it.

I have done 100mg/ed of UG Var....Was great! 12lbs LBM....i find its hard on my liver a bit, make sure you have Liver protectant brother

the pumps can be ummm.. debilitating.... dropping the dose for a couple days will get u back in the gym..

Top Bottom